Unreleased song

Luksluky

Proud Member
Hi, my question is: how do if you have a unreleased song of MJ? And if you want buy it, how mutch money can spend?........ (This is not stupid question......).
Thanks

Hi, my question is: how do if you have a unreleased song of MJ? And if you want buy it, how mutch money can spend?........ (This is not stupid question......).
Thanks

I didn't know, unreleased songs are for sale ? do they ?

Their aren't any tracks for sale, although i believe that Korgnex does have some unreleased tracks! he had 'Chicago' before it was released i believe, as well as 'Can't Get Your Weight Off Me' etc.

Their aren't any tracks for sale, although i believe that Korgnex does have some unreleased tracks! he had 'Chicago' before it was released i believe, as well as 'Can't Get Your Weight Off Me' etc.

Any proof he is in possession of it?

Any proof he is in possession of it?

It's pretty common knowledge, he is also one of the top sources for the information regarding unreleased tracks! he's still a member here i think, although not active..

you would do it? of course I do not speak of theft or illegal acts; for example if I am the son of producer of MJ...

I do not fully understand your question.

Is your question if it is allowed for you to sell an unreleased song? - Then no. - All MJ material belongs to MJ and his Estate. (His children!)

Illegal sales is not only forbidden on MJJC but everywhere in the world.

It's pretty common knowledge, he is also one of the top sources for the information regarding unreleased tracks! he's still a member here i think, although not active..

He is active, he just doesn't post. How can he be a top source if he doesn't actively post? What is an example of the user being a top source?

He is active, he just doesn't post. How can he be a top source if he doesn't actively post? What is an example of the user being a top source?

Ever heard of Korgnex's list?

The link seems to be offline, not sure where another source of the list may be! but the list is certainly in existence

Post the link even if it is offline.I'd like to see the address

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.jacksonvillage.org/board/michael-jackson-talk/158-unreleased-tracks-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html&langid=2

This is just a list of unreleased songs like Alwaysthere made. Korgnex doesn't say he's in possession of all of these hes just listing them and if he does the list isn't evidence for it.

I love how old and warm that forum looks though just thriving with life. A nice insight into what message board communities were like when MJ was here for those who don't know.

I love how old and warm that forum looks though just thriving with life. A nice insight into what message board communities were like when MJ was here for those who don't know.

Whoa flashbacks. Haha. That's what the boards looked like when I was on them back in 2001 onwards. Man that makes me feel old :p

Korgnex did put together an impressive list on Michael's unissued material, though it should be pointed out that some of the included "background information" is entirely false.

It seems as if the production date of certain songs were guessed on the spot. For example, the title Lucy is in Love With Linus was only confirmed to exist once and there was nothing said to indicate when it was recorded/produced...though it is listed as a Dangerous outtake. Dozens of songs suffer from this.

Granted, these titles do have disclaimers included...but why even include the title at the risk of confusing fans if you don't know the information without doubt?

Much of the information included is correct, but there is more than enough that is bound to leave certain people unsure of a title or when/where it was produced. Best to avoid it as a reference point.

^^^A disc that claimed to have Men in Black on it was sold around November 2006. There has been no proof.

Back