Unreleased Song "Love Never Felt So Good"

This had been available in the 2000 Watts section for a minute now..

heartbreak i clicked this thread and couldn't read it. wonder why. :dntknw:

anyway, yeah, it's been posted. thanks, tho.

:lmao: U crazy!!!

I love this song though.. Baby!!! Every time I love you... in and out my life.. In and out beeebaaaayyy!! I love the way he sings baby. :wub:

WOW! I love this!!!
I think the sound is similar to Jackson five.

I love this track! Do you have any more information on it? Like when it was recorded? It sounds like the Off The Wall/Thriller era.

Wow, this is just absolutely awesome, he sounds so happy to sing it
Also think it sounds like Off the wall thriller era (for the smile in his voice)

Wow, I just LOVE IT!!!

aaawwwwwwww... love to my man!

Did I just say I love it.. listening to it for the 2nd time..

Damn I'm totally in love with that song, where does that come from!!! I'm smashed!

ummm, I'm gonna move this to MJ's Groove Theory, and this has been out for a while :yes:

oh, and btw this song has been in my top three forever!!! it's on the most played list on my ipod!

Ok, how can I download this from youtube or anywhere, I need to listen to that outside work (only place I have internet)..

Please help me on that one, I just fell in love with a song!

**and at the end he says ''alright, that's fine''... FINE, WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS IS PURE SWEETNESS!!!

its a very pure gorgeous gorgeous song and its my favourite unreleased song to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's avail for DL in the 2000 Watts Section, that's where I got it.. I can't remember where it was tho.. lemme look.

Back