Unreleased interview of Michael

I heard this interview a long time ago on you tube. You can find it to. I was read about somewhere on the internet too. It is not something new, but it is very rare!

"This interview is not available anywhere else and is not being offered in any other format. This is a chance for you to own a real piece of Michael’s history that is much more rare than other pieces of memorablia I have seen on ebay, as this was in the very room with Michael recording the very words he spoke" - that is not true , he just want to seel it for the better price.

And I remember very well this part too: “(La Toya was also present and she acted as a sort of pseudo-translator – I would ask Michael a question [he was seated directly across from me at a table], he would then turn to La Toya who would sort of paraphrase the question, and he would then address his answer to me – very strange)

Last edited:
There is one on youtube, but they say it is Janet fielding the questions with another british sounding interviewer. Could it be Janet in 1980 doing that, I think she would have been about 12-13 or so?

wow i re-listened to the one on youtube and the interviewers voice isnt the same. This seems to me a real unreleased interview. Anyone else heard it before?

Yeap, it must be genuine the interview and apparently there are ppl out there who know it since the bid is soooo high!!

Back