Unreleased Bad Era Songs- What do you want to hear?

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
Assuming Bad gets re-released for the 25th anniversary, which songs would you the fans want to see be released on the set, if any gets included.

We can only assume at least Don't Be Messin' Around will be included. What else could possibly be up for release from MJ's vault?

Chicago 1945

Buffalo Bill

Michael Mckellar (Or was that Dangerous era??)

Get Around

I wouldn't be surprised if some Dangerous era songs might get put on the disc...if it's released. Some of the stuff worked on for Dangerous were started while the Bad era was still going...so it's possible.

For example- For All Time. It was claimed to be a Thriller era song and released on Thriller 25..despite the fact it sounds like a 90s song...so who knows.

I personally would like to see Don't Be Messin' Around, Do You Know Where Your Children, Chicago 1945 and Buffalo Bill released. Hell I want all the songs in the vault released! Call me greedy, but my gut feeling is MJ has a butt load of hidden gems locked away, that might even be better then some of the stuff released post Dangerous. As Freddie Mercury once sang...I WANT IT ALL! lol

I wouldn't be surprised if some Dangerous era songs might get put on the disc...if it's released. Some of the stuff worked on for Dangerous were started while the Bad era was still going...so it's possible.

For example- For All Time. It was claimed to be a Thriller era song and released on Thriller 25..despite the fact it sounds like a 90s song...so who knows.

I personally would like to see Don't Be Messin' Around, Do You Know Where Your Children, Chicago 1945 and Buffalo Bill released. Hell I want all the songs in the vault released! Call me greedy, but my gut feeling is MJ has a butt load of hidden gems locked away, that might even be better then some of the stuff released post Dangerous. As Freddie Mercury once sang...I WANT IT ALL! lol

That's true, and the fact that Bad was supposed to be a triple album, hopefully their is a wealth of unreleased material, I also want it all!! Lol. Michael's vocals in DYKWYCA sounds Dangerous era to me, but who knows. Like you said For All Time was released on Thriller25 despite being reworked for Dangerous!

"For All Time" was originally recorded for Thriller, then was re-done for Dangerous. I know Michael's vocals sound similar on both, but think about it -- 90 percent of Michael's vocals on "What About Us" sound the same as in "Earth Song".

I'm personally hoping for "Hot Fever" (demo of TWYMMF), "Make or Break" and "Crack Kills".

Any in there the version they were left in

Tomboy, Chicago 1985, What You Do To Me, Don't Be Messin' Around, Michael McKellar...

And some demos of the already released songs off Bad. Say, demos of Dirty Diana, TWYMMF, SC, etc.

What You Do To Me, The Price Of Fame, Chicago 1945, Don't Be Messin' Around, Tomboy, Get Around, Hot Fever (early TWYMMF demo), Al Capone (early Smooth Criminal demo) and Dirty Diana (1983 demo).

What You Do To Me, The Price Of Fame, Chicago 1945, Don't Be Messin' Around, Tomboy, Get Around, Hot Fever (early TWYMMF demo), Al Capone (early Smooth Criminal demo) and Dirty Diana (1983 demo).

Dirty Diana was written in 1986.

But he started writing it in 1983. So there may be an early demo tape laying around in the vault somewhere.

I don't think so. He said in Mexico deposition '93 that he wrote it in '86. What is your source?

Al Capone - Early Version of Smooth Criminal
Eaten Alive - Demo
Hot Fever - Demo of The Way You Make Me Feel
Tomboy
What You Do To Me
Crack Kills
Don't Be Messin' Around
Pyramid Girl - Demo of Liberian Girl
The Price Of Fame
Chicago 1945
Get Around
Groove Of Midnight
Je ne veux pas la fin de nous - French Version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Someone Put Your Hand Out - Early Version
Buffalo Bill
Make Or Break
You Were There

dirty diana early version would be amazing!! :D

I hope we get some great songs but I also want an unlimited cinema release followed by DVD box set of remastered footage from the Bad Tour. Me and several millions others. Followed by the Victory Tour and all the others for which footage exists.

buffalo bill because mj said on a interview it was a hit song

I think it was said in an interview with RUN DMC, Michael and RUN DMC wanted to work together, but it didn't work out.
Bottom line, it was never recorded :-(

It was recorded, without Run DMC. They said they didn't like the song, so they must have heard a demo.

Why do people want Crack Kills. It doesnt exist. MJ never recorded it.

Yes he did. Read Joe Vogel's book.

Page 97: "Unfortunately, the collaboration between the Kings of Hip-Hop and the King of Pop was never realized FOR THE ALBUM, though THERE ARE EXISTING DEMOS."

Back