Unrelease song - River Ripple

Screamin

Proud Member
Michael began writing the number - titled River Ripple - after a day spent playing traditional games with son Prince Michael, 12, daughter Paris, 11, and six-year-old Prince Michael II - nicknamed Blanket.

:cry: huh? how you know. sounds so sweet and michaelish though.

infact i dunno :cry:

i got it from a news website, The Sun, i know they post some rubbish but this came from the jackson family camp. It was on the main page to the right

The Sun is not a reliable source. Im not saying it isnt true but The Sun is tabloid. MJ even mentions them in Tabloid Junkie.

It sounds rather believeable..and why would they lie? Then again...why wouldn't they...they are scum. Anyway....this is the article.

He had been hoping to perform the emotional ballad with an African choir on the final nights of his 50-date concert run in London.

The superstar singer - who first shot to fame as a child performing with his brothers in The Jackson Five - had talked excitedly about the project with various friends and aides.

And yesterday, as an astonishing set of unseen photographs emerged showing the family together, one pal showed The Sun a copy of the unfinished lyrics.

They include the chorus, "Ripples in my River; Flow on, Child, flow free; Love is King, we waded in; You three, you three and me."

*****, 50, told the insider he decided to write the song after his children moved him to tears by singing "like Earth Angels".

River Ripple is now set to join more than 200 unreleased songs - with titles including "Children's Hour" and "In the Valley" - as a money-spinning legacy for the kids.

The insider told The Sun: "Michael had always wanted his children to be passionate about music and dance.

"But he wanted them to love music for its own pleasure - not feel forced into performing like he felt he was.

"Michael's oldest son Prince sings beautifully and all three children love to dance.

"It had long been Michael's wish to write a song with his children - he joked about 'The Jackson Four'.

"He said River Ripple is all about unconditional love, the sort that binds families and gives them courage.

"It was also Michael's wish that his sons and daughter feel part of his London gigs - that the event be a family adventure.

"I don't think he intended to bring the children on stage with him, but Michael wanted to announce to the crowds that his kids had helped him to write a song.

"If he had been alive and well enough to pull it off, it would have been incredibly moving."

Makes it all the more sad...he wanted to perform this, surprise his fans...the words about new material was true. Damn all this is so messed up...so sad , life is so unfair!

Im not saying it isnt true, Im just pointing out that The Sun has been absoultly horrible to Michael in the past and he knew it.

Im sure we will find out soon what Michael had planned with the rehearsals that plan to be released including 5 new songs Mike apparently performed. This is all coming from reports though and we wont know whats true and whats not until it see the light of day.

just becuz i sounds positive doesnt mean its true,the sun?ean seriously,if it is ill fault my wrong. until then...

Back