Unofficial Video - Which one do you want?

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
I want to make a new video for Michael's birthday. My choice is "12 o'clock"

Others Shout & Blue Gangsta, but my first target is "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" But I need good quality version. If someone has uncompressed wav, aif etc. version please send me (not converted from mp3)

Do you want any of them? We have 1 day to decide which one will be.

And if I finish, this one will be shared as VOB file with everyone. I want to finish & upload it before 29 Aug.

Don't think they are leaked in lossless so I doubt you'll get them.

OK, than I'll go with "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" in mp3 format

Yeah go with it. It will be good enough anyway :)

Others Shout & Blue Gangsta, but my first target is "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" But I need good quality version. If someone has uncompressed wav, aif etc. version please send me (not converted from mp3)

And if I finish, this one will be shared as VOB file with everyone. I want to finish & upload it before 29 Aug.

Man in the mirror through the years live on stage :) (mostly moowalker, wembley, l.a and dangerous tour 1992) :)

Id like to see what you would do with Blue Gangsta

What a great idea!

I just found this thread, so I'm a little bit late, sorry. :)

I'd prefer DYKWYCA, but I'm happy if you do a video of any of the songs you mentioned above, I really love them all.

Your work is very much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Back