United we stand-speech

MIST

Proud Member
I love Michael´s speeches.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R76qjiihHrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting. MJ sounds so strong and inspired.

Can't believe Mottolla boycotted a charity song because of his personal feud with MJ. How low can you go?

This stuff is really getting annyoing and frustrating, how come we still havent seen this and MITM yet?

Thank you! That video was amazing. I wonder why they haven't showed Man in the Mirror performance from that concert. There isn't any reason not to release it.

This speech clearly shows that Michael's voice wasn't feminine or very soft that most people use to imitate. He has powerful voice, I'd like to say :)

Maybe it hasn't been aired because of Michael? Maybe he didn't like the performance.

I know it wasent aired before bcuz he was under contractz with The mag shows.
Idk you may be right but i really think they should show it. The last full proper Mitm performance (including spins)

Maybe it hasn't been aired because of Michael? Maybe he didn't like the performance.

This is what Wikipedia says:

"The event was televised, in an edited format, on ABC, several days after the concert. During the telecast, there was no mention of Jackson's name and he was always filmed with the rest of the singers in the background; this was because Jackson signed a contract with CBS (the former owner of his record label) over the 30th Anniversary Special to not appear under his name in any other program; the airing of "Man in the Mirror" at an awards ceremony was also canceled."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_We_Stand:_What_More_Can_I_Give

Must have been magical to see all those people holding hands up in the air, I love this speech thanks for sharing :D

I was at this concert! MJ's portion was cut short because the show was running so late.

Thats the same voice he used in the 1995 MTV performance.

I cant really listen to Man in the mirror, that song makes my cry straight away because it reminds me that we lost such fantastic human being :(

Back