Unclear lyrics in MJ songs

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I didn't find an appropriate thread, so I start one...

Though I like English and would say I speak English fluently, it is not my native language. There are some lyrics of Michael I don't understand accoustically or what they mean.

Let's take "Dangerous" for a start: After he sings "but you're no damn lover friend of mine" for the last time, he goes "Hoo", "hoo", "my baby!!" and then he sings something like "you did, you did, na, you don't you don't, talk it... my baby!" - and at the end he sings "did-a did-a no did-a did-a".

Can anyone please give me the exact lyrics of that? Thank you! :yes:.

P.S. I would be deeply disappointed if not even the North American people understood what he sings there :D.

I actually have no idea what he sings either....lol....But, it's not uncommon for Michael to mumble lyrics...He's probably not even singing anything lol

Yeah sometimes it's about showing the emotion rather than singing the lyrics :)

It wouldn't be a Michael Jackson song without those unclear lyrics.

Last edited:
There's something similar in TDCAU too. In the last refrain, after the line "I'm here to remind you", he says something very unclear. It seems to start with "Don't you.." and it ends with "baby", but I don't understand the middle part because he is mumbling.

this is ok if you are disscusing the lyrics :yes: but if you are doing this just to say what you thought you heard there is a thread here :yes:

Back