Unbreakable

analogue

Proud Member
I love this song, it's one of my favorite's off Invincible. i've always felt that this should have been the first single instead of You Rock My World.

I do think that the rap on it spoils the song a little bit though but other than that it's a great song

I love it. Great lyrics, and the instrumentation is awesome. The rap, as far as I can tell, seems to have nothing to do with the rest of the song though >_>

I wish we'd have gotten a video. I'd love to see MJ go back and make videos for the album.

as soon as i saw the title of this thread, i had to jump on it. this is my fav dance beat song of all time. and the rap is important to it.

it's a good song, and one of Jerkins' better ones. ironically though, it isn't his conception but that of the legendary DJ Premier:

2mov1io.jpg

Biggie - Unbelievable (Instrumental)

I love the song too! I get pumped up after the...what do I call it? the...engine (?) sound and the beat starts off. The energy from his vocal alone gives me a good reason to love it. Dig the lyrics as well. Esp. "I´m steady laughin', while surfacing" and "Don't you ever make no mistake. Baby I got what it takes and there's no way you ever get meeee". Oh I also love the way he uses the American Southern accent here "Now I'm just wondering why you thank (=think)/Now you can't stop me even though you thank". It wouldn't sound right if he sings "think". Wouldn't rhyme with "anythang" and "thang" that follows. More importantly, it wouldn't sound as strong as it should. I once heard he loves the Southern style of speaking. Maybe he does so becuz that's where his mother from:)

this song is kick ass! when the beat drops its a wrap im clownin lol

Unbreakable is a great track and I agree, it would have made a good single. It's a shame that Sony chose "You Rock My World" as the first single.

It took me a while to get into this song, but I can appreciate it now. Good song.

it's a good song, and one of Jerkins' better ones. ironically though, it isn't his conception but that of the legendary DJ Premier:

2mov1io.jpg

Biggie - Unbelievable (Instrumental)

yeah good pickup.

I have always thought that his rapping goes good with MJ. Nobody has a better rap voice, IMO.

would have liked the instrumental at the end, the modified riff where it's more funky to be throughout the whole song, that's just me though, lol.

Back