Unaffiliated Support Forum Sign Up

thrillerchild

Proud Member
I know a choice hasn't been made about which of the two boards to choose but on Victoria's recommendation here's a thread for people who are interested in joining an Unaffiliated Support Forum for Michael Jackson fans from MJJC.

Please put your names down here and once a choice has been made sign up to the chosen board ASAP!

You're time staaarrrttss...NOW!

I'll sign up to whichever is chosen. I'll be there to help you guys out. :heart:

Last edited:
Sign me in, too. I desperately need such a place. I need to read your words of hope. It really meant a lot to me in the past few months and i cannot imagine my life from now on without such a place, with all of you gyus.

ooh i've just noticed i've signed up for the other offical one.
thanks anywayx

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope the admins of the board send PMs to those here who were seriously distressed, and give them the URL for the site? They may not have had the strength to deal with the set-up of the new board, ok?

I've been over there now. It's already wonderful! You guys are doing a great job!

Thanks.
We'll try to tell as many people as we can.

Everyone, full forum registration requires activation by an admin, so we need to know what usernames you're using, so we know who you are.

I really hope the admins of the board send PMs to those here who were seriously distressed, and give them the URL for the site? They may not have had the strength to deal with the set-up of the new board, ok?

I've been over there now. It's already wonderful! You guys are doing a great job!

Yes, we will make a list and PM people with an invitation. I already have the full list of everyone who ever contributed to the "Coping" thread (very long list!) which we can go through. We will work together and make contact, certainly -- I'm sure you are right that there are people who do not have the strength to follow these lengthy threads about administrative stuff, or who simply have not been online in the past 24 hours! Thanks!!

Back