um...Mj concert Question. Might be random...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
he preformed a long show and during the shows if he had to pee how would he do that and when?

Yes its an odd question and yes its completely out of the blue but i am wondering. It is unhealthy to hold it so long.

Some of his songs had long openings. Just music would be playing, lights would be on stage and then after a couple of minutes, Michael would come on. I'm guessing that he might have gone during those 'openings'. When he drank during them too he only seemed to take little sips just to rehydrate himself so he might not have needed to go that badly.

:brow: :lol:

He had plenty of times to go. LOL! The concerts you see on youtube or w/e cut out the long gaps inbetween a lot of the songs.
I was there many times and sometimes the time between some songs was long so yeah plenty of time to take a pee. Very random indeed. :mello:

well i was just curious. i mean i never thought about the long openings during songs.

I'm assuming he'd just been before this moment... :lol:
5zgktw.jpg

"I've had fans ask me if I use the bathroom. I mean, it gets embarrassing. They just lose touch with the fact that you're like them because they get so excited''.

"I've had fans ask me if I use the bathroom. I mean, it gets embarrassing. They just lose touch with the fact that you're like them because they get so excited''.

awwww...poor Mike...I always laugh when I read that part, but at the same time, I feel for him because of the strange stuff he went through..I mean, can you imagine being asked that??

awwww...poor Mike...I always laugh when I read that part, but at the same time, I feel for him because of the strange stuff he went through..I mean, can you imagine being asked that??

Yes, that would be really annoying if someone asked me this question!! But, hey, he is the KING whatever that follows...

well excuse me! lol and i didn't mean it to be stupid i just never thought of it until a show i watched came on. this is where this saying comes in handy...

"Curiosity Killed The cat..."

well excuse me! lol and i didn't mean it to be stupid i just never thought of it until a show i watched came on. this is where this saying comes in handy...

"Curiosity Killed The cat..."

:nooo:No, I didn't mean to be rude. Just remembered his words about this and posted! :)

Back