Ultra Rare Smile Maxi CD 665130 2

MJsBack

Proud Member
Hi Guys ! Before some days I already showed you the Smile 12" from my collection!

Well, this is the Ultra rare maxi cd version of it!

Thousands of copies were destroyed after one day release in the stores in ´97. Michael first wanted to perfom the song on "Wetten, dass...?" show in Leipzig Germany!....also on Royal Variety Show! He suddenly cancelled the dates cause rumours were around he and Sony were not satisfied with the promotion and the video shoot of the planned forthcomin´video! Pictures of the shoot you can enjoy in the Opus Book by the way!

Printed in Austria / Cat. 665130 2

dsc02645r.jpg

dsc02651ng.jpg

smilecover.jpg

smilecd.jpg

Thanks to mizar(Master of Collectors:cheeky:) for following pictures of the Italian sealed one with SIAE promo sticker!

1003964t.jpg

Lucky you:) Love it. Hope one day I'd have to buy one of it (from time to time there are some offers on ebay... I guess I'd need to rob a bank or sth;))
Such a shame, so much Michael's music and ideas weren't released/published 'cause of lack of cooperation on the side of sony and co. (just to mention Smile and singles from Invincible...)

I also still need this! I believe nowadays also some counterfeit pressings are around, so watch out before buy!

WOW.........just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the pics!!!!!!!!

Anyone who wants smile 5 track single should definitely try to get in touch with German/Austrian collectors...I mean most of these singles are among Austrian collectors…
Although it will be difficult to get them, because especially in Ge/Au people in general really like Michael and there is a very strong fan base...so most of them are well aware of prices/worth of items- not prepared to sell.

CD dealers from Austria (where a lot of CDs for EU market are made), make connection with people who work at the factory and then get exlusive, promo releases for nothing.

Pictures please!! :) I new the cassette was on the release schedule back in 1997, but I've never seen one.....

yes....i´m just laughing...:D...wanna see a proof that the cassette really excisted or should do so.

and please no selfmade bootleg.......... an original pleeeease!...with proof of originality:cheeky:.....:timer:

Back