UK TV: Tonight, Channel 5 6.30pm, Michael Jackson: This Is It

saw it advertsied today no clip just saying it was on, dunno what its about but seeing as its chanel 5 prob rubbish

yeah probably rubbish. No it isn't in any press listings cos I guess it's a last minute thing. Check on your digital listing. x

im watching it now, kinda negative

also isnt the bodyguard matt something the one that betrayed tito when they went to devon?

Yeah that bodyguard guy was totally dishonest on the Jacksons come to Devon programme.

What a load of complete shit this programme is. Entirely based on media assumption and gossip - why do they even bother making these programmes?! They don't attempt to draw on factual information, the programme is just a visual version of the press bollocks we read every day. I'm a journalist and I cannot imagine who put this shit together?! There is no attempt at truth or integrity.

They might as well just show this programme on every channel and save their budgets: every version of Michael Jackson programme just says the exact same thing!

EURGH!

Why dont any of these programmes about MJ accept that he DID have Vitiligo?
That Trevor Nelson dude was all "I, as well as all of my black friends, felt BETRAYED when Michael changed his face" :|

It was an alright show, I loved the montage etc of his successful career but I hated the way they HAD to keep showing snippets of him dangling Blanket from the balcony.

Back