UK TV alert - Michael Jackson & Bubbles The Untold Story on Channel 4 TONIGHT.

MattyJam

Guests
I just saw an advert for this. It will probably be trashy as hell, but there might be some amusing stories to speak of given the subject matter.

Just a heads up for UK fans.

La Toya is on it? Thats who the showed when they said it was on at 10pm after I just watched The Simpsons....

Oh no, Mark Lester....

Starts going on about the media calling him ***** *****. Im not even taking that much notice. lol

im not really liking it to be quite honest.
i mean...that fella saying
Michael fell out of love with Bubbles because Bubbles grew up, then he went on to say, Michael liked things that were young and innocent.
they are just after saying that Michael sold Neverland because of financial problems and he couldnt afford to live in a fantasy.

I saw it online before, but I'm watching it again too. It's certainly not the best of documentaries, but it does have some great archival clips and it's interesing to see how Bubbles looks today.

This was originally aired in the US back in June (I think it was June) on the channel Animal Planet, btw. If you're not in the UK (or have UK satellite ;)) you can probably find it on youtube still.

They have a couple positive things but when they get onto negative things, they really try to go in on Michael.

People who havent seen it and are real sensitive on seeing the cars that had Michaels coffin in, they show it about 40-45 minutes in.

Dunno what to think of the end with La Toya, its kinda sad :( Seeing him must of really of reminded her of Michael. Im quite strong when it comes to Michael now and seeing La Toya at the end with bubbles did get me abit. Must really make her remember....

Yeah i felt bad for La Toya at the end.
must have brought back great memories :boohoo:

Randy whats his name changes his stories everytime he tells them. He's on every single Michael Jackson documentary.

A few annoyances:

1. "Michael's close childhood friend J Randy Taraborrelli" - wtf??

2. It showed footage from 2001 and said that it was 1991.

It was worth watching though, if only to see that Bubbles is still alive and well. That footage of him doing the moonwalk was hilarious! And the scene with LaToya at the end was very poignant.

im not really liking it to be quite honest.
i mean...that fella saying
Michael fell out of love with Bubbles because Bubbles grew up, then he went on to say, Michael liked things that were young and innocent.
they are just after saying that Michael sold Neverland because of financial problems and he couldnt afford to live in a fantasy.

That part really p***ed me off! I was like wtf?!!? I was like that's not true!!

People who havent seen it and are real sensitive on seeing the cars that had Michaels coffin in, they show it about 40-45 minutes in.

That got to me a bit :cry:

Yeah i felt bad for La Toya at the end.
must have brought back great memories :boohoo:

Me too :boohoo:

Back