UK Royal Guards Perform Thriller MJ Tribute

CindyRilla

Proud Member

// [Munched]
At first I found this over on Youtube, and thought it was a fake (Youtube messes so much with quality when they convert vids to FLV)

But then I saw this video elsewhere, and it is much clearer..

Video description for below:
"The Army's Band of the Coldstream Guards have done their own tribute to the late Michael Jackson, as they played one of his most famous hits Thriller near Buckingham Palace. Around 40 drummers, trumpeters, clarinet and trombone players took part."

// [Munched]

SEE THIS in FULL SCREEN MODE HERE to get a better much better idea. I really think this was the real deal.

Anyway, how very cool of them to do this. My husband (who is from Guildford Surrey, UK) said this is not the norm for them to do.

that is so cool and I feel so proud to be British. :love:

that is so cool and I feel so proud to be British. :love:
You should be proud! (My husband is too) - this is just so very cool of them to do this.

If you wish to keep the BETTER version of this from Sky News, do what I did. I opened up Internet Explorer (IE) browser (I usually use Firefox) then I went to their web site with the video HERE

I hit Play then I hit pause and let if fully load.
THEN at the top of IE go to:

TOOLS>Internet Options> click on SETTINGS> Then click on VIEW FILES then you should see it as something like THIS
grabvideooffie.jpg

THEN RIGHT CLICK on the NAME of the file then, select COPY, then just copy it to where you want on your hard drive.

You will need an FLV player to watch it. I LOVE this one FREE FLV Player that I use. It is better than all the others I've tried because you can do much more with it

Find FLV Player 1.3.3 HERE

I saw that the other day, I thought the arrangement was really good! :) What an awesome thing to do

wow...talk about respect..

the UK Royal Guard?

wow...the UK really has always respected Michael.

i wish the usa national guard would do something like that..

Great tribute.

Hope the danish royal guards will do this too. - But I doubt it.

:clapping:Thanks, this is so POSITIVE!!!!
I'm going to share this video with other fan sites.:clapping:

Aw, that's so cool. Thanks for posting.

this is nice... but all these MJ tributes are pretty much in vain now it's not gonna bring him back why couldn't they do this when he was alive? he was a living legend he deserved it

this is nice... but all these MJ tributes are pretty much in vain now it's not gonna bring him back why couldn't they do this when he was alive? he was a living legend he deserved it
Please stop with your constant negativity.

Anyway, that was really nice!

I think it's pretty amazing that they are paying tribute to MJ. The thing is you don't usually pay tribute to sb as long as they are alive, shame really, but that's the tradition...

Michael would've loved this!
This is really cool and I love how it sounds, the drum beats are great.

wow.this is awesome!:clapping::clapping::clapping:
i'm sure mike would love it

Back