UK official top 40

I pray that MITM is NO.1

for ever since it was released in 1988 I couldnt beleive that it only reached no.21

^ Yeah I really hope he gets the number 1 spot, I downloaded Man In The Mirror yesterday so i've done my bit to help.

According to Londons Capital FM, you have until 6pm to download songs that effect the top 10, I've just downloaded MITM. Fingers crossed.

Havent listened to the charts in years, they've never sounded so good. Well done Michael I hope your watching the love.x

WTF, how is Man In The Mirror only number 11. It's number 2 on itunes!

It's not physically buyable, whereas the newest music can be bought at any store, songs dont get to number one based purely on Downloads

You've also got to remember that, effectively, people have only had just over 2 days to buy them whereas the others have had the full week.

It's not physically buyable, whereas the newest music can be bought at any store, songs dont get to number one based purely on Downloads

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley reached #1 on downloads alone a few years ago.

one more song in the chart and Michael will equal Elvis' record of 7 songs in the top 40.

Black or White ?

Hes got 9 tracks in the top 40, no? Or am i watching a different chart?

Has Thriller already been in the singles chart? I don't want that to be #1... people think that's the only damn thing he's ever done

Thats its 6 in the top 40

The album chart will be
Albums:
1-Number Ones!!!
7-Thriller
14-King Of Pop
17-Off The Wall
20-The Essential

Back