Uk Fans

"I'm the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights" still cracks me up :lol:

That black and white leather jacket he wears in the rehearsals is possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Want!

ahw shite..im working friday, anyone know when its on again besides friday?

I sky +d it...nice to have but kinda painful to watch. :(

Aw i missed it lastnight, but im sooo glad its on again friday, even though ive seen them before but i love it so will watch once more! Oh dear, and that Derek Acorah thing is on afterwards. Will you be watching?? I really cant take him seriously anyway, i think its a joke he's doing it.

I sky + it too. Want to watch it now but have to work! It is hard to watch but I also find comfort in hearing his laugh, seeing his smile..I need that. Oh can't wait to see the bit where he goes shopping and Billie Jean is playing in supermarket mode - love it!

Thanks!! I'm catching it on Friday when they play all 4 at 7pm :) I'm gonna sky+ it too

Ah i havent got sky :( I recorded it on tape (back in the day) but i think Ive watched it so many times its crackly! Thats what has happened to all my MJ tapes!

Aww man, wow! Why why why, America, do you do him this way?! There's always somethin' goin' on on some UK channel. We need to get this broadcast here! This is something everyone needs to see!! If I see that effin' LWMJ one more time, I swear! Ugh. Haters.

Aww man, wow! Why why why, America, do you do him this way?! There's always somethin' goin' on on some UK channel. We need to get this broadcast here! This is something everyone needs to see!! If I see that effin' LWMJ one more time, I swear! Ugh. Haters.

Tbh the UK has a lot to answer form,without the UK there would have been no LWMJ,no ***** stories and no Uri Geller.

There's a lot of love here at the minute,but it doesn't disguise the fact that the tabloid media here are scum.

All the videos are on youtube anyway:)

I'm waiting until Friday but I dont know if I'll be able to watch it. I teared up when reading the description of it, calling MJ the 'late King of Pop.' We'll see.

Also a 'JLS Love J****' on Smash Hits channel 362 Its been on since 10PM and finishes at 00:45 . The guys at JLS keep calling him J*** but they love him to bits so not in a disrepectful way.

Tbh the UK has a lot to answer form,without the UK there would have been no LWMJ,no ***** stories and no Uri Geller.
without those individuals there would have been no LWMJ, geller aint british for a start.

Back