Ugh...How LONG are we gonna have to wait

I am craving for one so BADLY...

I know it's in bad taste but I am trying to cling to anything MJ at the moment...

Might I say MJ looks real fine in your siggy from Say Say Say.:ph34r::ph34r:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, new music would be cool. I would like to see so much for his legacy.

I think you will have to wait a while so get used to it :lol: Us Michael Jackson fans are used to waiting.

u have got the rest of your life to wait. why the rush. concentrate on getting justice for mj first. slightly more important

u have got the rest of your life to wait. why the rush. concentrate on getting justice for mj first. slightly more important
exactly.. Honestly not to judge anyone who wants a new album, but a new album is the last thing on my mind, I was never condemning Michael before his passing for not putting out a new album and won't do it now. My focus is getting justice for him, he deserves it at least once.

In 2007 he said he was busy with an album......in 2008 his spokesperson at the time said that he's busy putting final finishing toughes to the album...right after that there were rumours that he was gonna tour with the Jackson's (which he denied).....then 2009....This is It....

I think there's alot of new material....someone just need to select 14 songs & BOOM we have a Michael Jackson album:punk:.......but i guess it's more complicated than that seeing that everyone these days wants to profit from Michael:no:........btw we need to find his killer first:mello:

Steven Gately died in October and Boyzone have a new album coming out in March. They played the new single on the radio last week!

I don't understand why MJ's material is taking so long to release.

I dont think anyone is denying they wouldnt want to see Murray rott in jail.. i think we are all longing for that.. but we do looooong for more tunes aswell.. youre allowed to want both.. arent you?

Justice and for Michael to live on...

Back