Two-Year-Old Belts Out "Heal The World"

Sirena

Proud Member
A feel good post!!!

Michael's impact and influence will touch lives FOREVER!!!

Look at how this little 2 year old understands & GETS the message of Heal the World.

Link: http://jezebel.com/5427907/two+year+old-belts-out-heal-the-world

singingbaby121609.jpg

This little girl is really feeling MJ's message on this one. (Click image to view video.) [BuzzFeed]

Haha, awesome. And she got all the words right too! Lovely to see all good comments on the video's site. :yes:

Am I the only one crying and laughing at the same time???!!!
That is wonderful, sooooooooooooo cute.
xxx

Seriously - I did the same.

The fact that this child could take a song and REALLY MEAN IT the way she did - was breathtaking & awesome.

Michael's message is NOT LOST on the generations that knew his music. The message will live forever.

Aww this is gorgeous. These are the types of songs young children should be singing. Not junk about getting down with women and shooting high. I kind of feel bad for the next generation, they will never know what true artistry is. All the genius' and legends are slowly disappearing. I feel like music died along with MJ. Watching the BET awards and the AMA's was depressing. The music world needs someone like Michael Jackson.

You are so right.

It's very sad when there are maybe 1 or 2 artists that I hear on a top 40 radio station that the music & lyrics are totally different than one another.

We had it sooo good in the 1980s - where you can hear ALL inspirational, shocking DIFFERENT from one another music. (hat tip to the late 60s-early 70s)

Aww this is gorgeous. These are the types of songs young children should be singing. Not junk about getting down with women and shooting high. I kind of feel bad for the next generation, they will never know what true artistry is. All the genius' and legends are slowly disappearing. I feel like music died along with MJ. Watching the BET awards and the AMA's was depressing. The music world needs someone like Michael Jackson.

Indeed.

Am I the only one crying and laughing at the same time???!!!

You've definitely got company. She's so into the song. Michael should be seeing this. I can just imagine his smile watching her. DAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! He shouldn't be gone.

You've definitely got company. She's so into the song. Michael should be seeing this. I can just imagine his smile watching her. DAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! He shouldn't be gone.

Notice that the space next to the 2-year old is empty. I like to think that MJ was sitting next to her singing to her.

Awwwwww this is just too cute for words! Michael truly appeals to all generations. This is so lovely to see.

Notice that the space next to the 2-year old is empty. I like to think that MJ was sitting next to her singing to her.

This perspective is just what I needed. Thanks. I'm smiling now thinking he's there with her. MJ fans are the best.

Its a shame that kids like this child seem to be a rarity in today's culture!!

Back