Two Months :(

Emerald

Proud Member
Today, the 25th of August, marks two months since Michael left us.

:cry:

I love and miss you so much Michael. I wish you were still here. :(

I know, and it still hurts so bad. It doesn't help with all the stuff coming out about his death either, that just makes me feel even worse. The only thing that's been going around in my head is how preventable all of this was, and that he should still be here today. I just can't accept he's never coming back. :cry: Am I the only one who feels they'll never really be able to go back to how they were before Michael died? :(

Still missing you so much Michael. :(

No Louise you are not the only one. The pain for me still very much hurts as the day when I first heard. And when I think in exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes from now at 6:30 pm. Is when I had heard the most horrible news ever. I am crying now cause I still miss Michael so much more than I did before. But as much as I am crying over how much I miss Michael. I am still feeling extremely angry over Michael's killer. Because this should have never had happen in the first place. Because of that idiot I am never going to get over Michael's death. And my heart will forever remain 100% broken. Not when it is broken in to millions of tiny little pieces. My heart will never heal when it is broken that much.

2 Months? Oh gosh. Feels just like last week. :(
Can't believe it, I really can't. I mean...it's Michael Jackson...
It just really pains me. The whole situation, just everything. It hurts so much.

Michael has been gone two months,
The time just goes by,
I miss you every single day,
But your spirit will never die.

:cry:

Michael has been gone two months,
The time just goes by, and i just standed at the same place...
i feel lonely everyday, and i can't forget what had happened on 25June,2009><
i'm so sad and how can i do now???
I Love You more and more everyday, Michael

Back