Twitter a celeb is following me

twinklEE

Proud Member
:wild::wild::wild::wild:
Im on twitter, and there a Brazilian celeb is following me :wild: although I did not ask her to follow me :bugeyed Im so happy :tease: Usually I do not allow anyone to follow me (except for very few), and decline every request but I accepted hers :wild::wild::wild::wild:

are u following celebs on twitter too? Do celebs follow u? share ur experiences with me :)

Last edited:
Smokey Robinson is following me but he follows everyone who follows him lol.

:wild::wild::wild::wild:
Im on twitter, and there a Brazilian celeb is following me :wild: although I did not ask her to follow me :bugeyed Im so happy :tease: Usually I do not allow anyone to follow me (except for very few), and decline every request but I accepted hers :wild::wild::wild::wild:

are u following celebs on twitter too? Do celebs follow u? share ur experiences with me :)

so u r a celeb in ur own right :wink: :lol:

I have some celebrity following me, not really famous but someone with a verified account, a singer I think but I don't follow them. I can't remember their name right now.

I also have some company that William Shatner is involved in following me, but not William Shatner himself, might be because I tweeted to him once.

so u r a celeb in ur own right :wink: :lol:
LOL! I wish I were one lol, I just tweeted her, asking how she is doing maybe I will get a reply? I want her ex husband to follow me though who is a name known to all... :tease:
Imma follow Smokey now too

I follow quite a few celebs on Twitter like Liz Taylor, Anderson Cooper, the Jacksons, Larry King, Kenny Ortega, Suze Orman, Spike Lee, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Fallon.

I have one celebrity following me. His name is Jason Scheff. He's actually more of a quasi-celebrity and not very famous. He's the lead singer/bassist for the group Chicago.

I rarely log onto Twitter or Tweet myself. I have nothing to say. :)

did u hear about @kanyewest? he was following nobody, then he randomly followed some random boy from coventry, england.

3 'celebrities' (i hate tht word) follow me..

@britneyspears Britney Spears (she follows a lot of fans)
@yokoono (I wasn't even following her so I have no idea why or how that happened. i have a feeling it's to do with MJ though..)
@barackobama (hahaha! im suuuuree he reads my tweets :smilerolleyes:)

All of those follow lots of people.

Ashton Kutcher @aplusk tweeted me once, aaaages ago, like in 2008.
phahaha! that sounds lame.

Question: How did this "official" twitter of MJ become 'verified'? Are his estate behind it then? It has NYC written under location... :/

Billy Bush is following me, does that count as 'celebrity'? (He's a radio presenter) and a few bloggers who are "famous on the internet", who have like tonnes of followers.

And I've also been following Kanye's tweets, I can't bring myself to unfollow him sometimes, his tweets aren't as annoying as I thought they would be!

I feel so sorry for the poor guy he followed - he's had to change his display picture and personal details because of all of the abuse!

According to my followers page the celebs that follow me are Austin Brown, Barrack Obama and Stephen Fry.

ronaldo is following me now:wild: (the original one not the fake portuguese)

I declined ''Obama'' last year lol

Last edited:
Question: How did this "official" twitter of MJ become 'verified'? Are his estate behind it then? It has NYC written under location... :/

Billy Bush is following me, does that count as 'celebrity'? (He's a radio presenter) and a few bloggers who are "famous on the internet", who have like tonnes of followers.

And I've also been following Kanye's tweets, I can't bring myself to unfollow him sometimes, his tweets aren't as annoying as I thought they would be!

I feel so sorry for the poor guy he followed - he's had to change his display picture and personal details because of all of the abuse!

MJ's Twitter will be run by Sony.

Kanye isn't following that guy anymore, I think he might have asked Kanye to unfollow him.

The guy has on his Twitter page that he was sick of the abuse and the attention from the media hassling him for interviews..

Back