Tweet L.A. Reid for song titles

Dilan

Proud Member
Hi, could as many of us as possible tweet to L.A Reid asking for the song titles to the other vocally complete 16 songs that didn't make the album? It surely couldn't just be me that's interested in the names

Hi, could as many of us as possible tweet to L.A Reid asking for the song titles to the other vocally complete 16 songs that didn't make the album? It surely couldn't just be me that's interested in the names

Why torture ourselves? If I found out the titles of those songs I would be completely transfixed on hearing them. In all likelihood we will hear them in good time. No point ruining potential surprises for the future.

and no leaking them in case you come across them. Leaking them ruins first time listening from so many people and built up unnecessary expectations how songs should sound.

Most def. just titles we already have. Demos and outtakes from Dangerous era and Thriller era

Most def. just titles we already have. Demos and outtakes from Dangerous era and Thriller era

Obviously it's titles we already have. But - we don't know which of the titles it is.

Why are people saying this will ruin a surprise? Titles are nothing more than mere words.

Back