TV Show "Snapped" and eery MJ Death Similarity?!

Moddie777

Proud Member
Guys,

I wanted to Share this with you. I only saw the LAST 10-12 minutes of the program but the little bit I saw, made my heart almost jump out of my chest.

For those who don't know, The show "Snapped" is on a cable channel called Oxygen and the episodes are based on real life murder crimes usually between husband and wives. Law Enforcement officials and family members of the accused and victim family members usually participates.

Tonight's episode was about a lady named Stephanie Stephens,( i am literally shaking right now as i type), she apparently worked in a hospital either as a doctor or nurse. A picture of her at work in a hospital with white coat worn by doctors were shown.

Stephanie was married to an older gentleman who was very ill at home and hooked on IV's.
She was accused of getting medicine from the hospital and put them in his Iv's to kill him.
I remember a picture of the small bottles were shown. The bottles looked just like the ones we've seen a thousand times on tv in regard to MJ, but the two meds Stephanie used were this: The first one started with the letter "E", it was a heart medicine and I think the narrartor said something about NOT used in home setting only in a hospital. The other medicine in the tiny bottle was a med that began with the letter "A" and it was for muscles.
Sorry I couldnt make out the names of these meds, my kids were making all kinds of noises and running through the damn house like maniacs.

Stephanie's defense was, he ASKED her to help him commit suicide.
His autopsy diagram was shown, revealing the location of the IV's, I thought i was going to get sick at my stomach.
The man's older daughter took the stand, she knew stephanie had killed her father for his insurance money, it was over $700,000.00.

Stepahie was found guilty of 1st degree Murder and sentenced to Life in prison. After serving just three years, she DIED of pnuemonia.

I know this will be upsetting to read But i couldnt believe the similarities. Again I only saw the last 10-12 minutes of it.

I am literally at a lost for words right now.

I saw that one it was just all about the insurance money. The husband was a doctor but had Hep. C and had to give up his license as a heart surgeon. She gave him etomidate while he was being pumped with insulin. She killed him to get the money and to marry the handy man.

I think that was a Florida case, right?

The A for muscles is Ativan - and yes, Murray gave Propofol AND Ativan on top of the other junk to Michael.

DAs always look back to similar cases for reference and this particular case has been mentioned on some news outlets when referring to Michael's death.

Guys,

I wanted to Share this with you. I only saw the LAST 10-12 minutes of the program but the little bit I saw, made my heart almost jump out of my chest.

For those who don't know, The show "Snapped" is on a cable channel called Oxygen and the episodes are based on real life murder crimes usually between husband and wives. Law Enforcement officials and family members of the accused and victim family members usually participates.

Tonight's episode was about a lady named Stephanie Stephens,( i am literally shaking right now as i type), she apparently worked in a hospital either as a doctor or nurse. A picture of her at work in a hospital with white coat worn by doctors were shown.

Stephanie was married to an older gentleman who was very ill at home and hooked on IV's.
She was accused of getting medicine from the hospital and put them in his Iv's to kill him.
I remember a picture of the small bottles were shown. The bottles looked just like the ones we've seen a thousand times on tv in regard to MJ, but the two meds Stephanie used were this: The first one started with the letter "E", it was a heart medicine and I think the narrartor said something about NOT used in home setting only in a hospital. The other medicine in the tiny bottle was a med that began with the letter "A" and it was for muscles.
Sorry I couldnt make out the names of these meds, my kids were making all kinds of noises and running through the damn house like maniacs.

Stephanie's defense was, he ASKED her to help him commit suicide.
His autopsy diagram was shown, revealing the location of the IV's, I thought i was going to get sick at my stomach.
The man's older daughter took the stand, she knew stephanie had killed her father for his insurance money, it was over $700,000.00.

Stepahie was found guilty of 1st degree Murder and sentenced to Life in prison. After serving just three years, she DIED of pnuemonia.

I know this will be upsetting to read But i couldnt believe the similarities. Again I only saw the last 10-12 minutes of it.

I am literally at a lost for words right now.

The A for muscles is Ativan - and yes, Murray gave Propofol AND Ativan on top of the other junk to Michael.

DAs always look back to similar cases for reference and this particular case has been mentioned on some news outlets when referring to Michael's death.

No, this one was in Mississippi
http://wikibin.org/articles/stephanie-stephens.html

Holy ish shimar really!!??? The media actually has been mentioning this case when referring to MJ's death???? OMFG! No wonder I had the reaction I did when I saw the few min of the show! This is unbelieveable! Wow!

I hope the DA will refer to this case!!!!!!!!

I knew the similarities were TOO great for this not to be important, which is why I had to share it here.

I think this case and what shimar said could be important?

I think this case and what shimar said could be important?

Yes - detectives always look to similar crimes to see the motive/patterns that could help bring more light to the case.

Attorneys normally refer to previous & similar cases to know how to defend or prosecute the charge itself.

I remember seeing CNN and Nancy Grace & Jane Mitchell Velez mentioned various other propofol related deaths.

The suspects were all convicted and charged and found guilty of murder.

I think the problem is the following:

There are MANY people involved in Michael's death, and not just Dr. Murray.

Yes - detectives always look to similar crimes to see the motive/patterns that could help bring more light to the case.

Attorneys normally refer to previous & similar cases to know how to defend or prosecute the charge itself.

I remember seeing CNN and Nancy Grace & Jane Mitchell Velez mentioned various other propofol related deaths.

The suspects were all convicted and charged and found guilty of murder.

I think the problem is the following:

There are MANY people involved in Michael's death, and not just Dr. Murray.

So True. There are others involved not just the Doctor.

I have some questions here hope someone could answer..
Why was John branca hired one week before MJ's death?
Why out of the blue he was rehired?
Was MJ under the influence of drugs when he signed documents in regards to the employment of John branca and Frank Dileo?
Who is the MJ's adviser that murray called after he found out MJ's died?
Murray is in debt but we see that he has bodyguards, how does he manage to hire bodyguards if he's broke?

I have some questions here hope someone could answer..
Why was John branca hired one week before MJ's death?
Why out of the blue he was rehired?
Was MJ under the influence of drugs when he signed documents in regards to the employment of John branca and Frank Dileo?
Who is the MJ's adviser that murray called after he found out MJ's died?
Murray is in debt but we see that he has bodyguards, how does he manage to hire bodyguards if he's broke?

Lilsusie, The answer or speculative dialogue to these questions can be found in MJJC Investigative Unit.

That way we can stay on Topic here......

If you have a hard time finding your answers PM me and I'll help ya out.

Back