TV Show: 'King of Queens' discussion

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Does anyone else love King of Queens? Some episodes are not good lol but alot of them are very funny. Kevin James is so funny.:hysterical::dancin:

Some of my fave episodes are: Cologne Ranger, the one with the bedbugs, when Doug uses his mother for Poker... Alot more but can't think.

Who else???

I loved the King of Queens and was so sad when it was canceled! Kevin James was so hilarious as wacky but lovable Doug and Leah Rimini as his tough talking New Yorker wife (they remind me of so many married couples I know...heh!). Hard to believe this show was on for 9 years. I think I started watching it later on but quickly became a fan...and then they pulled the plug. :(

One episode that stands out for me is when Doug drives his own ice cream truck. Another one was when he hurt his leg but enjoys his wife Carrie waiting on him hand and foot and continues to fake that his leg is still injured even though he is healed. What a heel. LOL.

^haha the ice cream truck, thats my dads favorite episode, he got me into it, every line is so funny. and the fat jokes and how hungry he always was. i keep forgetting how the show ended, did they adopt kids???

i think the classic episode is where Doug was about to order a pizza and he asked Arthur which restaurant to order from and Arthur says: do-mean-o's (like italian-ish sounding...) and Doug gives him a blank stare and says, you mean Domino's? LMAO! and then he asks for the number to order, but Arthur didn't say it in ''phone number rhythem'' so Doug got confused dialing lmao!
or that episode where they took Spence on a road trip to get his ex-gf back at her wedding to someone else, and they stopped at Deacon's dead-beat fathers house, i guess to ask for money that they needed, but he was upset of course after since his father didnt want him there, then his best friend Doug wasn't really compasionate in the car.

''do-mean-os''

^haha the ice cream truck, thats my dads favorite episode, he got me into it, every line is so funny. and the fat jokes and how hungry he always was. i keep forgetting how the show ended, did they adopt kids???

i think the classic episode is where Doug was about to order a pizza and he asked Arthur which restaurant to order from and Arthur says: do-mean-o's (like italian-ish sounding...) and Doug gives him a blank stare and says, you mean Domino's? LMAO! and then he asks for the number to order, but Arthur didn't say it in ''phone number rhythem'' so Doug got confused dialing lmao!
''do-mean-os'' :quote:

If you have seen some of Kevin James' stand up, thats one of his bits he does ; Phone Number Rythm

or that episode where they took Spence on a road trip to get his ex-gf back at her wedding to someone else, and they stopped at Deacon's dead-beat fathers house, i guess to ask for money that they needed, but he was upset of course after since his father didnt want him there, then his best friend Doug wasn't really compasionate in the car.

''do-mean-os''

Heheheh, I love that routine. Yep, some people just don't have that phone number rhythm. I miss this show so much!!!

This is a short clip from the one where Doug gets his own ice cream truck. I love Carrie's annoyed expression. Reminds me of my sister (hope she doesn't read this thread).

Great bloopers clip!

You have to copy and paste the embed code into your post.

I do post the embedded stuff but when i post it here- its all text ; It ends up being just the words not the actual video.

Love the King of queens!! Kevin James is hilarious. I wanna marry Leah Remini lol I hate that they pulled it once I started watching it.

few of my fav episodes:

*Doug fakes a heart attack because he forgot carrie's co-worker's name.

*Spence plays a prank on Doug by pretending to be a "karaoke stalker" lol

*Doug pretends to be a lawyer after impressing a rival firm in the company softball game

*Doug puts Arthur in the hospital after scaring him with halloween gags

*Doug reveals to carrie that he lied to her when they were dating about having a job just so he could sleep with her

Back