TV Reporter Slaps MJ Fan

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
lol those women were like WTF?? :bugeyed
i dont even think that was a fan... he was just some random drunk dude...

that poor guy, he looked like the guy MJ played on the simpsons episode

Yeah I think he was just a guy trying to cause trouble but I can't stop laughing! :lol:

"yeaaaah... ohhhh.. cut.... Michael Jackson... ohhhh"

Serves the media right! :lol:

I would of dropped that reporter live on his own section of the show if he touched me in the face like that.

The look on the two women's faces when the camera cut back to them was priceless! Hilarious.

I would of dropped that reporter live on his own section of the show if he touched me in the face like that.

The guys just sitting there doing his job and some drunk fool hobbles in and starts acting like an ass. He deserved to be smacked.

The guy was a FN jerk! He wasnt an MJ fan....just some smart ass trying to get attention at a time that was NOT appropriate. The reporter should have kicked his ass as well! Cheers to the reporter!!!!!!!

The look on the two women's faces when the camera cut back to them was priceless! Hilarious.

:rofl: they were sooo not expecting that!! Hey, but thats what you git when you got to Vegas.

That was just some random drunk and not a fan though. He probably didn't even know what the reporter was talking about. I was straight up expecting sum fan to get Pimp smacked, but this is even better.

lol. At first for some reason I thought it would be a reporter smacking an emotionally hysterical fan....

that was really funny, I think these things could happen more often these days

Lol, that was funny, this whole thread is funny. The media needs to stop calling every drunken Tom, Dick and Harry a fan though. We so many hangers-on all of a sudden.

Haha blatantly smacking him in the face, I have to say I did LOL my ass off.

Don't think he was a fan though, just some dude who didn't know what planet he was on.

Back