TV Alert: Upcoming MJ marathon on Japanese TV

playing history tour in munich? Someone should record it in the best quality possible I bet it will be clearer than the version we have.. I hope theres not a big tv symbol logo on it though lol! those get in the way

I have "History tour in munich" by HQ version.
It was broadcast on December last year in Japan.
But there is TV symbol logo "wowwow">

both Ghosts programms should be recorded. we don't have them in digital quality.

@Mjkana
can you please upload 30sec sample of Munich?

They should play Dangerous Tour Tokyo! it doesn't make sense that there playing HIStory Munich when MJ performed in Tokyo on the HIStory tour :s.

I think that there are some links of tv streams of various japanese tv channels. You can watch them in real time. I don't know if the mods will allow me to post the links though. =/

Last edited:
Whoever can rip a stream I will PM them link for the livestream that they can watch online.

both Ghosts programms should be recorded. we don't have them in digital quality.

@Mjkana
can you please upload 30sec sample of Munich?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to upload.
And I have no time, very busy now.(by my business)

But when I can make a time, I'll try.
please wait till then.

AI Miss Michael Jackson vol. 2 is coming on June 5th

Do we have a rip of AI Miss Michael Jackson Vol 1 yet?

Another special called "Michael Jackson Forever" is part of the marathon

I'm pleased all these specials are going to air around the world, but disappointed that nothing has yet been announced for UK TV. I have emailed the mains UK channels several times but so far none of them have anything in their schedule. That's not to say they won't put something one, but they just don't know yet. Hopefully they won't just repeat the crap they've shown before like 'Living with Michael Jackson', 'Michael jAckson's face', 'Michael Jackson for sale', 'camp michael jackson' etc.

Please do not waste time with UK channels. It is almost impossible for them to have something positive about MJ. We do not need more trash coming from UK.

I gave the link in the first post. It's WOWOW

Oh, I did'nt see it
doh.gif
, thanks for the answer. Gotta check if I have this channel on Keyhole.

I completely forgot to check if I could watch it on Keyhole or VLC media player. Hopefully, someone recorded the whole marathon :)

Back