TV Alert-Rachel Ray talks about Murray

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,

Just to let those interested know that today at 5pm EST on CBS Rachel Ray will be talking about Murray. I was on the phone so I didn't get all the details.

Just to let those interested know that today at 5pm EST on CBS Rachel Ray will be talking about Murray. I was on the phone so I didn't get all the details.

Wow, that's interesting. I thought Rachel Ray came on the ABC channel, right after The View. Maybe it's a different market, where you are. I'm in New York City.

I wonder who will be on her show, that would have her speaking about Murray. I didn't realize she ever did any "serious" type subjects. I always thought it was cooking with lightweight type discussions.

Oh well, please keep us posted as to what she has to say. Thanks.

It will be shown at different times by different providers (for example : my cable provider airs it at 10 AM). Check your local listings.

Rachel Ray airs in NYC at 10am so I got to watch this morning. Her guest is Legal Analyst Lisa Bloom (daughter of attorney Gloria Allred). They discuss a few high profile cases including Michael Jackson and Murray. With my bad memory I can't reiterate what was said but it wasn't anything new. I'm sure it will be on youtube soon enough.

I just liked how Rachel kept saying "God rest his soul" or "God rest this boy's soul". Kind of touching because we really don't see that kind of expression for MJ from some of these TV hosts. Some of them seem kind of detached or even cold about it.

Lisa Bloom? Urgh no thanks. I cannot ever forgive her mother for actively trying to get social services to take Michael's children away from him.

I just liked how Rachel kept saying "God rest his soul" or "God rest this boy's soul". Kind of touching because we really don't see that kind of expression for MJ from some of these TV hosts. Some of them seem kind of detached or even cold about it.

So true.

can't find it in my program guide...anyone know what channel it's on?

She said much of the same thing to whoever she was talking to. That the CPR should have been done on the floor and that they(like saying she heard) that Murray was on the cellphone 45 minutes before he called 911. She was talking about his charge of involuntary manslaughter vs. murder as she was saying murder is intentional wanting to kill the person. That's all I could remember and it wasn't a long segment. I don't remember her saying "God rest his soul", but maybe I blocked that out, lol!

wow..talk about six degrees of separation...i couldn't imagine Rachel Ray talking about Michael. i thought she was a cook..

i guess when you are the definition of pop culture, everybody talks about you.

ok thanks.who cares what bloom thinks
Lisa Bloom? Urgh no thanks. I cannot ever forgive her mother for actively trying to get social services to take Michael's children away from him.
What do you expect of Allred and Bloom? They're cut from the same weave.
While one lobbies for Child services to take away his kids,
Lisa Bloom makes MJ a media's whipping boy for a living 24/7.
Expect no favours from her.
I wouldn't put past they give the so-called doctor the kids' glove treatment.
At best they agree on I.M. charges which is pretty much a fore-gone conclusion with the media anyways.

Last edited:
Lisa doesnt fall far from the tree. Gloria Allred is her mom. Didn't Michael once say about Gloria; "awwwh tell her to go to hell" ? lol

yeah he did it was as funny as hell. his b.guards were trying not to laugh behind him

I don't know but maybe Lisa and her mom have differing views (that can happen). I seem to recall from watching Lisa discussing the Murray case on other programs she's been tough on Murray. Not sure of her opinion regarding MJ's prior legal troubles.

she hated on mj during the trial i think she always hates on the accused

Back