TV Alert - MTV & VH1 will show premiere of "This is it"

Memefan

Proud Member
MTV & VH1 will carry a "This is it" premiere special on October 27th @ 8:30ET.

Those on the east cost will be able to watch it just before leaving for our own midnight premiere.

MTV & VH1 will carry a "This is it" premiere special on October 27th @ 8:30ET.

Those on the east cost will be able to watch it just before leaving for our own midnight premiere.

You mean, not like showing the movie on TV.. but like talking about the movie, about Michael and probably say how thin he was and how many drugs he took?
*sarcastic*

I hope they'll just say nice things.. but that would be in another universe...

But thanks for posting, will wait to see what it's like. :)

You mean, not like showing the movie on TV.. but like talking about the movie, about Michael and probably say how thin he was and how many drugs he took?
*sarcastic*

I hope they'll just say nice things.. but that would be in another universe...

But thanks for posting, will wait to see what it's like. :)

I think they will show the red carpet. The premiere is 6PM PDT on October 27th.

I bought a ticket for the movie but iam happy and worried at the same time cause the movie is on the 27th but the movie will start at 11pm here ..at the mall but the bad thing Is it ends around 2am but I don't have a car to get home. I take the buss but they stop running at 12am.. What do I do?

IDK if that is a good idea... I mean if they show it on tv whos going to go to the movie? I plan on taking my camera and seeing how many people will come to my small town premiere

IDK if that is a good idea... I mean if they show it on tv whos going to go to the movie? I plan on taking my camera and seeing how many people will come to my small town premiere

I believe they are going to show red carpet arrivals, VIPs, etc. I wonder who's going to be there.

Thanks to the OP for giving us the heads up. Since I don't watch those channels, i wouldn't have known.

I've never heard of MTV doing something like this before for a movie.

I believe they are going to show red carpet arrivals, VIPs, etc. I wonder who's going to be there.

Thanks to the OP for giving us the heads up. Since I don't watch those channels, i wouldn't have known.

I've never heard of MTV doing something like this before for a movie.

They are doing it only because of mj.

Back