TV Alert Fuse TV

ginvid

Proud Member
Today from 8-11 they will be showing MJ Devotion and his videos. Also on Monday from 11am they will be doing MJ takeover all day.

I am watching right now.. Thanks 4 heads up.. I feel i should it's almost been 6 months.. it's all for Michael tonight

I hope on the MJ Takeover day they play better, whole, or less played videos of Michael. The edited ones are startin to piss me off...

I know,I wish that they would play ALL the videos,plus show the long version of Smooth Criminal... I am trying to find a contact at fuse.tv.com If anyone finds it post it cause I would like to contact them and recommend they play all the videos like they show on FUSE Site here: http://www.fuse.tv/music/michael-jackson/cry.html

Thank You. I was looking every where too!
I think they should be able to play All the short films/videos...

Fuse.tv all day MJ video marathon Dec. 28

does anyone know about fuse.tv? i don't know about it, but i saw an ad for it in the browser. i guess it's american cable. anyway, for those who know, it starts at 11 am eastern standard (New York) time.

www.fuse.tv/mj

Re: Fuse.tv all day MJ video marathon Dec. 28

^^ Thanks for the info. My cable box is messed up. :perrin:

Thank You. I was looking every where too!
I think they should be able to play All the short films/videos...

Yep, and I asked them about songs from his tours like Another Part of Me and Dirty Diana from the Bad Tour, live performances like the AMA's or VMA's, the whole Dangerous concert from Bucharest, AND about Moonwalker. I really wanna see that movie again on tv like I used to as a kid.

Also on TV One
http://www.tvoneonline.com/schedule/default.asp?date=12/31/2009
December 28, 2009

11:00pm
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, The Solo Years Special - A concert saluting the King of Pop Michael Jackson featuring a Jackson 5 reunion as well as performances by Whitney Houston, Usher, and Destiny's Child. (1) 11:30pm 12:00am 12:30am

December 29, 2009

8:00pm
The Jacksons: An American Dream Part 1 The film stars Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs ,Angela Bassett,Holly Robinson-Peete, Monica Calhoun,Jason Weaver,Terrence Howard, and Billy Dee Williams - The story of the biggest and greatest American family band ever. (1) 8:30pm 9:00pm 9:30pm 10:00pm 10:30pm 11:00pm 11:30pm 12:00am 12:30am 1:00am 1:30am

December 30, 2009

The Jacksons: An American Dream Part 2 Part 2. starring Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, Angela Bassett, Holly Robinson-Peete, Monica Calhoun, Jason Weaver, and Terrence Howard. - This film focuses on the story of the biggest and greatest American family band ever. (1) 8:30pm 9:00pm 9:30pm
December 31, 2009

The Michael Jackson Story Special - A documentary taking a look at the life and career of superstar Michael Jackson (1) 8:30pm

1:00am
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, The Solo Years Special - A concert saluting the King of Pop Michael Jackson featuring a Jackson 5 reunion as well as performances by Whitney Houston, Usher, and Destiny's Child. (1) 1:30am 2:00am 2:30am

Re: Fuse.tv all day MJ video marathon Dec. 28

I think you can watch it from the website if i'm not mistaken... I have the channel,now i need my dvr to work so i can record things when i won't be home.

I wish they would show some other programs like Moonwalker, Making Michael Jackson's Thriller, and Ghosts

I agree ^^^ That's why you should email in like some of us did requesting more Michael movies/shorts and videos etc. the email contact is in the first page.

It's on now for me here in Central time. They're showing their program "Michael Jackson Devotion" which is a pretty good 1hour synopsis of Michael's life and his fans.

Oh, and I have yet to receive a response to my email from fuse. I'm gonna assume I wont get one now.

Fuse just played the "Bad" video. Nice seeing "my" subway station again. Gonna have to take a little trip to downtown Brooklyn one of these days...

THRILLER!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CAR SENE..."Honestly We're out of gas" :lol: I love that smile...:D

OR: "I'm sorry I didnt believe you"
MJ: "Can I ask you something?"
OR: "What?"
MJ: "You know I like you dont you?"
OR: "Yes!"
MJ: "And I hope you like me the way I like you"
MJ: "I was wondering if...you would be my girl."
ME: "OMG YESS YESS YESS" ! :lol:

Wish i was the grl! :p

l.o.v.e.
Romi

^^^LOL, yea they've done that before in the Loaded video thingy's. I think BOW and YRMW are the only FULL versions they do unfortunately.

As of now, I am watching Thriller for the 3rd time. sheesh...

THRILLER!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CAR SENE..."Honestly We're out of gas" :lol: I love that smile...:D

OR: "I'm sorry I didnt believe you"
MJ: "Can I ask you something?"
OR: "What?"
MJ: "You know I like you dont you?"
MJ: "And I hope you like me the way I like you"
MJ: "I was wondering if...you would be my girl."
ME: "OMG YESS YESS YESS" ! :lol:

Wish i was the grl! :p

l.o.v.e.
Romi

I gonna to wonder about MJ on the first part of the movie. I think he wanted to kill that girl. Why else would he go out on a date with her on a night with a full moon. He knew what was going to happen.:rofl:

I gonna to wonder about MJ on the first part of the movie. I think he wanted to kill that girl. Why else would he go out on a date with her on a night with a full moon. He knew what was going to happen.:rofl:

:rofl: To tell you the truth...I dont mind if its him...:lol:

I'm might regret sayn that some day but right now...I dont mind...Lmao...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Man, Fuse stinks! I like them...but they just stink sometimes. It's just that Devotion thing and a bunch of Loaded episodes. Nothing different.

Fuse has the potential to be a great music channel if they keep going though. They've been doing great things with Jay-Z, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and other artists as far as album releases and live concerts are concerned. It's really a cool thing.

ya know sometimes i hate mj Day on tv lol. Michael had so many videos yet they only choose to play Thriller,Billie Jean, Beat it and a few others on rotation lol. well of course thats what it seems like. I have watched Thriller 5 times now. i dont mind it but dang!

I wish they would show some other programs like Moonwalker, Making Michael Jackson's Thriller, and Ghosts

The sad part was that Kenny said that Michael was working with NBC i think about airing Ghosts on Halloween, I just think sometimes about his plans for the future because they would have been huge

Back