TV Alert: FUSE Channel Michael Jackson: Devotion

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Those who have FUSE Channel They are playing Michael Jackson REMEMBER HIS TIME Video Block Right Now. Also @ 7 PM EST They are showing Michael Jackson Devotion. Which is a tasteful documentary about Michael and his humanitarian efforts. I hope someone may record this. Also FUSE top 40 of 2009 Michael Jackson is in that top list. Check your local listings for the Top 40 of 2009

http://www.fuse.tv/
http://fuse.tv/music/michael-jackson/

Just watched after it already started!...Thank you Tamara...It showed more of the fans side, but it was all the same story...it got me teard up though... :cry:

Its been 6 months...Damn! I'm NEVER gonna get over this! EVER!...

Thankyou for the reminder...

Hey Romi. :) Your Welcome. That is why I liked the documentary because yes as you said it had more of a Fans perspective and more positives than most I've seen. Maybe when they air it again I'll be able to record it and upload it to 2000 Watts here.

Big :huggy: to you.. It is real hard to overcome this.. I know... I get choked up too. :(

I know 6 months wow.. on Christmas,no? December 25th.. I sure Miss him deeply but somehow I know he's here with us.. just how I feel.

I'm excited to see Spike Lee's documentary/movie... That will be a good thing.

Hey Romi. :) Your Welcome. That is why I liked the documentary because yes as you said it had more of a Fans perspective and more positives than most I've seen. Maybe when they air it again I'll be able to record it and upload it to 2000 Watts here.

Big :huggy: to you.. It is real hard to overcome this.. I know... I get choked up too. :(

I know 6 months wow.. on Christmas,no? December 25th.. I sure Miss him deeply but somehow I know he's here with us.. just how I feel.

I'm excited to see Spike Lee's documentary/movie... That will be a good thing.

They Spike Lee documentary is For reaL?????:bugeyed This is AWESOME!!!!:wild::wild::wild:

EDIT: I just saw the thread...lol nvm! :D

l.o.v.e.
Romi

:) yep I think that it is awesome too..

I just saw FUSE is repeating the shows Remember His Time and Devotion again starting at 10:30 PM EST

Fox History and Entertainment keeps airing Devotion and I think its one of the documentaries that really shows respect to Michael, his extraordinary huamnitarian work and the fan's unwavering love for him. Ofcourse its impossible to capture the true depth of our devotion, but its still a good doc. I watch it every time it airs and have taped is as well. We love you Michael, more than we can express...

Fox History and Entertainment keeps airing Devotion and I think its one of the documentaries that really shows respect to Michael, his extraordinary huamnitarian work and the fan's unwavering love for him. Ofcourse its impossible to capture the true depth of our devotion, but its still a good doc. I watch it every time it airs and have taped is as well. We love you Michael, more than we can express...

cool another station shows it as well.. I don't think I have that channel,they have been showing it on FUSE where I live,recently. I agree with you though and so does earthlyme

I really wish I could get it recorded,because as we've said it really does show the Real Michael more than alot of the other shows I've seen, it makes me happy that someone took the time to put together the positive things MJ does. :)

I know many fans have probably done this before,but I wish I had rights to make a Michael Jackson documentary. I would compile all the GREAT things that he has done soo many yes it would be hard to narrow it down for an hour special,but I would give it a good try. Gosh I miss him but these positive shows are some of what helps carry on his legacy and who MJ really was..

Last edited:
Yes.. Thank You!! :wub: Great find!!!

(Does moonwalk)
m_bf3f2e235aaf14290ea4e22224367b9f.gif

Back