TV ALERT: E! Celebrates 20 Years of the Celebrity Revolution (Friday, May 28th at 9PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory2004

Proud Member
For those who don't know the E! Entertainment Network will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary on the air. E! started out as a network called "Movietime" & it debuted on July 31, 1987. But after 3 years they renamed the network E! Entertainment Television or "E!" for short as everyone calls it and it debuted on June 1, 1990. But getting to the my point of making this thread we all know they sadly have had a long history of putting MJ down over the years whether it was on their website, specials and news programs but now that MJ sadly passed away last year as they talk and go down memory lane of their network I can only hope when they speak about him they will do it with class, integrity & respect. Since MJ's passing i've gotten to know one of their corresspondent's who is one of the hosts of E! News Now an exclusive online show where they briefly report on celeb stories etc. But yeah the one i've gotten to know her name is amy paffrath who is this beautiful woman http://img168.imageshack.us/i/nbrown3102.jpg/ who you see and also happen to have a crush on. :blush: I had the pleasure of speaking to her on valentine's day when she relaunched her official website and spoke to her on a special hotline and told her about MJ how I was a fan of him and how it doesn't matter how many years go by that we are never gonna let people forget about him. Also talked to her about the autopsy report how it showed michael was telling the truth all along about having vitiligo and how the only people who would be surprised by it are people who believe everything they hear or read. But anyways she was very sweet and I talk to her alot on twitter and she's responded to me many times. :)

Yeah although was disgusted they had perez hilton speaking about him considering he joked that MJ faked his passing to back out of the 50 concerts and then it turned out that he really did pass away...... So guessing he must enjoy the taste of his own foot.

That is disappointing, but not surprising.

I know you were hoping for something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back