TV ALERT DUTCH PEOPLE!! (MJ 50 years)

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
On Thursday, August 28, dutch channel 'Veronica' wil air a 90 minutes special about his music career. The program will start around 20.30 local time..

Don't forget to watch! :D

yippie thnks i m surely gonna watch that i wish i had a harddisc recorder i d tape it for you guys maybe one of the other dutch fans has it when veronica also send this on their internet channel as missed programms i ll try to dl it anywayz

I am definitly going to watch this, I was surprised they would actually do something for his birthday :)

Well I saw the program yesterday and it was nothing special. They showed the 25 best videos of Michael, on almost every short film there was a short description of how the video was made and who was part of the crew. And there was a pathetic impersonator that showed his moves, but he couldn't even do the moonwalk and he was learning the crowd to moonwalk. So he showed the moonwalk wrong:D

It was just some random video clips, not that special. i forced my little brother to watch the show with me. at the end of the shows he was like whispering ''beat it'' all the time and started to dance in front of the tv. He went cracking up when the ''Are you nuts?'' part in ''Black or White'' came.
but the impersonator was kinda funny, especially when they let him sing..

Back