TV Alert-Access Hollywood

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
Before posting, I tried to find a sticky thread to read with regard to TV alerts, because I know there is some kind of rule regarding TV alerts, but was unable to find one. Since I found another TV alert thread here I deciced to post a new one here in this part. I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be here.
Anyway today Access Hollwood will be showing the different designs and clothing that Michael has worn, and sorry I didn't catch all of it, but I also caught that MJ's designer will talk about MJ's last phone call to her. That will be on CBS today at 4:30pm EST.

Tomorrow same time, same station on Access Hollywood, they're having an interview with Katherine Jackson, and it's her first interview since MJ passed.

Thanx ;-)

7pm EST too on Fox

Last edited:
Latoya says Ms. Katherine will be in the audience for the DWTS Tribute.

I love Katherine but WHY go to a tabloid show for your first interview? For ANY interview?

What is with that and the Jackson family?

I love Katherine but WHY go to a tabloid show for your first interview? For ANY interview?

What is with that and the Jackson family?

when compare to the Travoltas, who lost their 16 year old son in January 2009, the Jacksons are in a different world.

Can't help but shake my head in disbelief.

I wonder if the fact that MJ shut them off for so many years and wasn't close to any member of his family may explain their unusual grieving (or lack there of).

Calling these folks dysfunctional is clearly an understatement.

when compare to the Travoltas, who lost their 16 year old son in January 2009, the Jacksons are in a different world.

Can't help but shake my head in disbelief.

I wonder if the fact that MJ shut them off for so many years and wasn't close to any member of his family may explain their unusual grieving (or lack there of).

Calling these folks dysfunctional is clearly an understatement.

No offense but no one is interested in the Travolta's. Secondly is pure common sense. La Toya has said more than once katherine is a big fan of the show. La Toya works for the show. If La Toya accompanies her mother to the tribute wouldn't it be featured on Access Hollywood. I swear you people , with your perfect little families mak me sick. Everything the jackson's do is questioned. And how the helll do you know he wasn't close to his family. Oh yeah the press and tabloid told you so. I guess he was so not close to them he gave Katherine custody.

No offense but no one is interested in the Travolta's. Secondly is pure common sense. La Toya has said more than once katherine is a big fan of the show. La Toya works for the show. If La Toya accompanies her mother to the tribute wouldn't it be featured on Access Hollywood. I swear you people , with your perfect little families mak me sick. Everything the jackson's do is questioned. And how the helll do you know he wasn't close to his family. Oh yeah the press and tabloid told you so. I guess he was so not close to them he gave Katherine custody.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. I respectfully disagree w/ you

I'm uplaoding the video for tonight's TII designer interview
WITH MICHAEL'S PICTURE wearing the clothes..

should be in in couple of minutes...

he looked so happy smiling in all those pics!

Here's the video!!

Michael looks fabulously happy
Love him so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxarTRjqH4

GLOWING PANTS yeaaaaah!

Thank you sooo much! Did you see those two studded outfits side by side- one was black the other was white with the Swarovski crystals on the shoulders!

Oh gawwwwwwwd! It's like you don't even want to see this stuff because it's never gonna be worn by Michael. :(

Will they go on sale? I wouldn't mind owning one piece..Didn't another guy said he was designing the clothes?

Thank you so much, the person who made that comment about MJ having no contact with the family, is obviously unaware that they have been fooled by the media's lies.Wasn't he at the parents 60 anniversary 3 wks before he died?

When pppl talk about the Jackson family being dysfunctional, it really makes me angry, cause i sure if the cameras were turned on theirs and all the bad were highlighted in theirs, the jackson would look like saints.

Back