Turning 26 tomorrow ; Bought myself this!

BillieJean84

Proud Member
b9ioib.jpg

Tomorrow's my 26th birthday & I bought myself this...:D It won't be here until after my birthday

Awesome. :) I hope you have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Great shirt! A Happy Birthday to you as well! ;)

Happy Birthday you You! :birthday:
hmm, Someone's here already tasting your Bday cake... ;)
a9p72o.jpg

you know, how it's gonna end, don't u? ;)
33z6v68.jpg

Enjoy your day!

how its going to start and end is with michael in my bedroom and were licking chocolate cake off each other ...lol .. that goes in another thread. lol.

seriously I was going to have a cake with a picture of michael on the front ; have it specially made but I just ran out of time...

how its going to start and end is with michael in my bedroom and were licking chocolate cake off each other ...lol .. that goes in another thread. lol.

LOL ... i think this goes to MH :p hehe happy bday =)
love the shirt

Happy birthday :birthday: :)
& what a wonderful shirt ! :D
Happy birthday hun :flowers:

oooh, I have that too! Happy Birthday! Wear it with PRIDE!!! :yes:

Happy Birthday girl!! Love the shirt! I want the same one!

A very happy birthday to you BJ84! :bday_wish:
Sounds like some very good birthday plans you have there ;)

Happy birthday BillieJean84 I hope you L.O.V.E. that shirt. Especially since that is an MJ t-shirt that I want to have. But as of right now I already bought like 3 other MJ t-shirts and a MJ poster. So that is enough for me right now.

Thats a cool t-shirt. I have seen it before in red and white but never black. Happy Birthday also :)

Back