Trying dance moves of specific concerts?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I know there are several fans who are studying Michael's dance moves and are trying to dance to Michael's songs. Personally, I love to dance to Michael's songs, too (barely can keep my feet still when MJ's music on)... but it's just a mix of what I remember from watching MJ live and MJ-related freestyle :smilerolleyes:.

Anyway, I was wondering: Are there fans here who are trying to perfect keeping to Mike's choreography and even study different concerts, so when they are performing say "Dangerous" at the HIStory tour Munich or "Dangerous" American Bandstand, they remember "ah, he's doing that different move there"?

Lol. I'm to shy to admit. :)
But I usually mix up cool moves I've seen him do to that song I dances to. I've seen too many concert to remember where he does this or that, with a few exceptions.

I've been trying to study Billie Jean but start the freestyle like the 1995 VMA's (up until the moonwalk after the robot), then as I'd stride back to centre of stage I'd do the Yokohama circle glide then finish off with a sideways slide like HIStory.

Then I wake up :( lol

this is kinda embarissin but every weekend i put a mj concert on and i act like michael and dance :)

Back