Try not to feel sick

I don't like to use cuss words on the forum but...

FUCK YOU, TOMMY MOTTOLA, you miserable sack of SHIT.

I'm so happy your ass got FIRED after you fucked with Michael.

Oh, and

Cup20of20STFU.jpg

I have only heard him say good things about Michael, maybe the differences he had with Michael were over.

I don't like to use cuss words on the forum but...

FUCK YOU, TOMMY MOTTOLA, you miserable sack of SHIT.

I'm so happy your ass got FIRED after you fucked with Michael.

Oh, and

Cup20of20STFU.jpg

Should I moderate this post or what? DAMN LOL

Sorry but

I'm not an expert on body language, but I thought Tommy looked like he was concealing something. Gee I wonder what?

I'm not an expert on body language, but I thought Tommy looked like he was concealing something. Gee I wonder what?

Oh, most definitely. Tommy was very uncomfortable, even defensive.

It's like he was forced to say good things about MJ.

And just because Mottola said good things about Mj doesn't take away the fact that he's a lying sack of sh*t.

I turned it off after 5 seconds I can even watch. Dude knows what michael said about him and so does the guy interviewing him. so why have him on the show pretending like he care for michael. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hate that michael is gone and they got the last laugh. I hate when it seem like evil prevail here on earth so much, but I know at the END they will get theirs. vengeance is the lords. THEY will get theirs.

ummmmm f him, i like he didnt say anything wrong, but he waited till he died just like madonna:puke: and all those suckers:puke:

hmmm,,are the pieces of the chessboard moving ?..

His body language of his legs and fingers were very suspicious when asked about the finance..Look at his hands as he was being asked about whose property the songs were in....

So all mj's unrelased songs are sonys?? Not on mjiac....Surely there are only a certain amount and the rest michael has...

His answer was ''ultimately sony.''...AND THEN he added in and the jackson family trust through royalty.

him being back in the picture IF he infact is or if he never left is VERY crucial to all this and is not good...The strings are being pulled

hmmm,,are the pieces of the chessboard moving ?..

His body language of his legs and fingers were very suspicious when asked about the finance..Look at his hands as he was being asked about whose property the songs were in....

So all mj's unrelased songs are sonys?? Not on mjiac....Surely there are only a certain amount and the rest michael has...

His answer was ''ultimately sony.''...AND THEN he added in and the jackson family trust through royalty.

him being back in the picture IF he infact is or if he never left is VERY crucial to all this and is not good...The strings are being pulled

So far - the master recordings are Sony's, but the song writer & publishing royalties/credits belongs to MJ & MJs estate.

I will force and look at the video so I can try and analyze the Body language..
I always turn off anything that is offensive about Michael. I guess I am not in the mood.

Back