Truth.Justice.Michael

cass

Proud Member
I've been wearing my bracelet every day since he passed. There will be truth and justice for Michael. It may take a while. First was Bashir admitting he lied.

I believe that too, Cass. I am keeping that faith but I am also determined to be a part of the process. Fighting the media is an uphill challenge so I am doing it on a one-to-one basis with people.

Tell me - when did Bashir admit he lied?

I believe that too, Cass. I am keeping that faith but I am also determined to be a part of the process. Fighting the media is an uphill challenge so I am doing it on a one-to-one basis with people.

Tell me - when did Bashir admit he lied?

My name is Mehdi fan from Morocco my brother asked me to put this in my website to fight the media.

2mepqi9.jpg

I've been wearing my bracelet every day since he passed. There will be truth and justice for Michael. It may take a while. First was Bashir admitting he lied.

i'd like to know about the admission by Bashir, too. but yes..truth and justice. first of all, it shoulda been a no brainer, allowing MJ to be buried at Neverland. Elvis is buried at Graceland. i don't care about complications. i think there will be justice. i think there will be justice for everything done against him. anything that can be thought of, and anything that can't be thought of.

Back