Tribute To MICHAEL!

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee

I HOPE YOU Read and Watch the vids... :) it might not be interesting To You! but I feel really happy/proud of the Love Michael gets from Ethiopians... :D

Teddy Afro(Tewodros Kassahun) is an Ethiopian Singer (Loved like Michael in Ethiopia-he's like the Prince of Pop) and he's gone through soo much because of the Government. He was put in jail for a "hit and run" that he didnt do because he doesnt drive back home. But the Ethiopian Government wanted him in jail cuz he sung songs "Like Michael" peaceful songs and songs that motivated the people...

Here is a Tribute to MIchael that he did...its a Music video(Dont know what its about but I love this man so its kinda cool to see show his love to MIke)! Look at the video and tell me if you see some things that remind you of Michael... :D

Semi Lelaleghn(I dont have anyone listening)

[youtube]mcKnW5VkiPY[/youtube]

This is the Ethiopian Millennium about 3-4 years ago and After Beyonce performed, she put Teddy Afro's song (Abebayehosh-New years song) and the crowd went CRAZZYYY!!! This was the time when he was still in jail and they showed love to him...like We do Michael... :D

[youtube]Qz-5VFSxRCQ[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Back