Tribute from them means more...

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee

These are some vids. I've run into on YT! Children giving tribute to Michael… They werent born in the 80's when Thriller came out but either way, the LOVE HIM! :)
[youtube]OEz3Gb6mwy4&feature=related[/youtube]

I Had tears in my eyes when I watched the nxt vid. :cry:

[youtube]yzvKcE5Va4k[/youtube]

This is sweet…*DOnt mind the title…*
[youtube]3aHOrk3isxo[/youtube]

[youtube]Rdp4oDGPlm4[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
These videos always make me cry because when I look at all of these children's faces, I see my Michael and all the love he had and shared with the world, and it melts my heart like nothing else in the world. I see that it lives on, and nothing could make me happier.

Seconds before coming to this thread I was being told by a cousin of mine (in detail !) how one of our little cousins who is all of 7 (and lives in another city) has become a die-hard MJ fan, moonwalkes all the time, has an MJ suit he loves to wear everyday and carrys a black fedora to where ever he goes! MAkes me so, so happy!!!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful videos Romi! Yes, children truly love Michael and that's truly a blessing!

^ That is sooo sweet! When I was younger…like 20 years ago… :lol: I lived back home in Ethiopia and we didnt really have the outfits and memorabilia that we have now for Mike. So I used to wear a Black cut plastic bag on my hand and act like I was on the BAD music VId.!

Children see the truth b4 anyone… So when Children Love him soo much, it makes my heart happy and the whole world who hate on Mike dont matter anymore… :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back