Tribute Concert

liamteg

Proud Member
I'm not asking for suggestions of who should play etc but it seems a bit inevitable that there will be a tribute concert as i know there was one for freddie mercury, princess diana, elvis

i'm sure most of you would agree this would be a good idea

Yes it is a good idea and it should be done. Do it at MSG....or even at a big stadium outside where the fans can gather.

There MUST be a tribute concert. Of all the people, Michael deserves this concert MOST ! so I hope fans from the world do come together and put together a show celebrating Michael's illustrious career. He's one in a gazillion.

i know money shouldnt be discussed but i think it should be free. I remember in 97 there was a 30th anniversary concert for elvis at wembley stadium that was free

How bout tribute shows for every country?

I reckon that would be great

Michael Jackson, 1958-2009'KING OF POP' DIES
Circumstances unclear in death of music legend, one of world's most well-known figures
Video: Jermaine Jackson on possible cause
Commentary: A lasting & conflicting legacy
Slide show: Michael Jackson's life in pictures
Vote: Was he the greatest pop star ever?Video retrospective | Images: Jackson fans mourn
Jackson performs in 1973

They should think about replacing the 50 MJ shows with tribute shows. Get a handful of artists at each show to do a tribute, as many people have made plans and this would be a way to recoup losses and give the fans something to see.

They should think about replacing the 50 MJ shows with tribute shows. Get a handful of artists at each show to do a tribute, as many people have made plans and this would be a way to recoup losses and give the fans something to see.

such a great idea

Back