'Trial & Heirs' to debut Tuesday

bluesky

Proud Member
bilde

Danielle and Andy Mayoras practice law out of Troy and use high-profile cases such as Michael Jackson's to educate the public about wills, trusts and estate planning. / LISA DUNLAP

West Bloomfield's married legal team of Danielle and Andy Mayoras are scheduled to debut their celebrity- and estate-planning disaster TV special, "Trial & Heirs: Protect Your Family Fortune!" on WTVS-TV (Channel 56) on Tuesday.
Like their 2009 book, "Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights!," the Mayorases, who practice law out of Troy, use high-profile cases such as Michael Jackson's to educate the public about wills, trusts and estate planning.
For their TV special, which was filmed in front of a studio audience, the Mayorases welcomed Ray Charles Jr. The "You Don't Know Me: Reflections of My Father, Ray Charles" author not only shares special memories of having a soul music legend as a father, but also the behind-the-scenes drama that his late father's estate caused his family.
"Trial & Heirs: Protect Your Family Fortune!" is set to premiere on Detroit Public TV at 8 p.m. Tuesday. It's scheduled to debut nationally on PBS in December.
For more, including information on how to access the www.Ustream.tv broadcast:www.trialandheirs.com.

http://www.freep.com/article/20110808/ENT07/108080322/-Trial-Heirs-debut-Tuesday

will this show explain to the Jackson why they are not entitled to Michael's money? If yes, I'm glad.

Back