Trey Songz is a MJ-hater?

he's referring to Michael Jordan's decline (last NBA final).

and i can't believe Trey Songz has some fame now lol the guy who discovered him (Troy Taylor) is one of my favourite producers from back in the NJS days, but Trey is a shite artist imo. i tried to convince myself otherwise, but there's no way around it.

oh i get it. i thought trey meant that MJ was gone after blood on the dancefloor. i'm relieved now, it's a tight track :)

but Trey is a shite artist imo. i tried to convince myself otherwise, but there's no way around it.

*clapping* I am not a fan of these so called R&B singers. LOL. There are R&B singers and then there are so called R&B singers.

Yeah, I was going to say... wrong MJ, lol.

I actually like Trey's stuff. He's nothing too special, but I don't mind him.

The punchlines in that song posted are terrible, though.. lol.

Trey has one track I like, and it's because it has Aretha Franklin on it. Other than that, I think he's pretty crap. Generic voice and generic production.

trey won't be around long..both of his albums flopped..if his 3rd flops he won't have a record deal..no label is gonna keep him around and he can't make them any money....

Is he the guy who tries to compete with Mariah on those high notes? lol, every time he does that, I'm like "Shut up fool! You sound like a girl."

Back