Travis v/s Bubblrs (MJ Related)

iboz75

Proud Member
We all have heard about the chimp attack in Conneticut, right? Do you think that Bubbles snapped and attacked Michael or someone in his circle and that is the reason he got rid of him? This chimp was about 16 yars old, when he snapped and attacked that lady. She is now in the hospital fighting for her life. The average age that a "domesticated" chimp will turn on people is age 6. Bubbles was about 6 or 7 when Michael got rid of him (and another chimp he had). Michel didn't talk about it too much and that leads me to wonder is it had happened, and he's too embarrassed to talk about it.

:blush:

Re: Travis v/s Bubblrs

Yes I think that the reason why Michael got rid of bubbles was because of that. And I understand that, It got to the point were he would do what he wanted and go up against people.

Michael has talked about it without going much into details. But one doesen't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out why he couldn't have him anymore.

thanks for this thread i was thinking the same.
i think that Michael said in an interview that when chimps get older they become so dangerous....but i can't remember where i saw this !!

he said in the home movies. no idea if anything happened but the fact is they get dangerous when they get to a certain age so u cany keep them the way he did regardless

Do you think that there was a defining event that propelled him into getting rid of bubbles? Like, do you think that michael was attacked, or bitten? Compared to other things that has happened in his life , that's one thing that he shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed to admit to. Accidents happen. Does he think that the media would give him a hard time in an incident got out?

Back