Trailer being played in theaters before "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"...

DeeEmAych

Proud Member
went to go see the movie today with my nephew (looks great in 3D btw), and was shocked when during all the trailers that get played before the movie begins, all of a sudden I hear the finger snaps at the start of the TII trailer... was so happy to see it on the big screen... looks amazing and sounds awesome!!!

a couple people cheered when it was over.. that felt pretty good..

and in the row behind me this little girl who couldnt have been older than 4 or 5 asked her dad, "is that Michael Jackson" and he says back to her "yea.. shhhh i wanna see this".. i kinda chuckled to myself..

-Dal

awesome, I'm hitting the cinemas soon hope to see TII trailer, thanks for the confirmation that "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" has the trailer attached.

cute story wish to get the same crowd reaction ;)

oh cool!! how was the cloudy with a chance of meatballs movie?
Is it based on the book?

oh cool!! how was the cloudy with a chance of meatballs movie?
Is it based on the book?
never read the book but the movie was pretty funny... it was a family movie so i wasnt going in with high expectations but it was still pretty good.. the 3D was the best tho..

not kidding if u havent seen a movie in 3D lately, GO DO IT!!! its sooooo much better than any 3D you've ever seen...

-Dal

nicee!
i've been wondering about the marketing.. especially here in sweden.. the tickets go on sale soon, but there has really not been any commerical or anything of that sort marketing the film... yet

I went to go see Cloudy on Friday, and they didn't show the trailer :/
I was a little disappointed, but I really enjoyed the movie, so that made up for it.

Do they show the trailer only before the 3D version of the movie?
Or do they also show it before the regular 2D version?

I work in a cinema, and went into "Cloudy" 4 times in one day just to see the trailer on the big scree :)

And oh yes. Goosebumps. EVERY time :D

I saw this film today but didn't see any TII trailer...

I was looking out for it.

I went to this film just for the this is it trailer. and they didnt play it.

I just came back from the film. 1st off the film was amazing! So funny and Steve was just the best!

2nd...OH MY GOD THE TRAILER!!! We were sitting in the cinema (we being me and my friends Mark, Amy, Gemma and Corrie) and we were watching the trailers. Then the Columbia logo came up and the fingers started clicking. Well I grabbed on to Amy's hand, elbowed Mark and sat in silence. When Michael Jackson appeared on the screen I started crying, and cried through the trailer. Amy was rubbing my arm and she nearly cried because I was crying. Everyone said the trailer looks kick-ass, and on the big screen it's just amazing!!!

Do they show the trailer only before the 3D version of the movie?
Or do they also show it before the regular 2D version?
I don't know if it is shown before the RealD 3D version, but it is NOT shown before the IMAX 3D version.

I've actually been avoiding going to the cinema for a few weeks delibratly because I'm so unsure of how I'll cope seeing TII on the big screen.
I know its only the trailer but at the moment I still cry whenever I see Michael.
But it's getting harder to not go because me and my hubbie normaly go all the time, at least once a week, as we both have cineworld unlimeted cards and I am a bit of a film buff!
He keeps askin to go and I am running outta excuses!
Its literaly gonna be time to face the music soon.
But I'm worried cause as I've said here before - my hubbie just doesn't get it and gets annoyed if I show any emotion reguading Michael.
Anyway, sorry to write an essay!!!
xxx

went to go see the movie today with my nephew (looks great in 3D btw), and was shocked when during all the trailers that get played before the movie begins, all of a sudden I hear the finger snaps at the start of the TII trailer... was so happy to see it on the big screen... looks amazing and sounds awesome!!!

a couple people cheered when it was over.. that felt pretty good..

and in the row behind me this little girl who couldnt have been older than 4 or 5 asked her dad, "is that Michael Jackson" and he says back to her "yea.. shhhh i wanna see this".. i kinda chuckled to myself..

-Dal
i was just going to post this,i went to see the film and seen the trailer for this is it.

Back