Tracy Morgan Owner Of Michael Jackson Glove And What He Paid For It

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Comedian , Actor Tracy Morgan from 30 rock and now starring in Death At A Funeral, is now the very proud owner of one of MJ's gloves . Morgan brought Jackson glove he wore in the Thriller video and paid 17,000 for it, now that may seem like a lot of money for a glove, but now after Michael Jackson's death the glove is worth 43,000. I guess that was a smart investment.

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978179457

Michael wore a glove in the Thriller video?

018zsn.jpg

17,000 for an invisible glove... great investment indeed.

018zsn.jpg

Judging by the photo, he should have worn one to hide the deformed little finger on his left hand :D

018zsn.jpg

Yeah, I don't remember him wearing a glove either and I've seen the video more times than I can count. Unless I just didn't pay enough attention to whether he was wearing one or not? Hmm interesting...

Michael definitely didnt wear a glove in the thriller video
Morgan might just have been swindled or he is just mistating his facts.

Im sick of this crap with gloves, the media is clueless. Just like they always say, the famous glove he wore in the video for billie jean. He wore no glove in the billie jean video.............. and they also always say he moonwalks in that video which he doesn't. Ignorance annoys me.

Lmao! My first thought reading that article, "Michael wore a glove in Thriller?"

Geez :lol:

the guy is obviously stupid.....White glove in Thriller.....Nah...never happened...:no:

the guy is obviously stupid.....White glove in Thriller.....Nah...never happened...:no:
Oh, noooo!!! :eek:
How do you dare to say so??
Didn't you know that was an INVISIBLE glove? The only one!!! Hence the price and uniqueness of this item.... please.... look closer... -_-

the mistake these people do.... :ermm:

Last edited:
I`d be more interested in the Black Glove from the Triumph Tour ;)

i bought the hat Michael was wearing in the thriller video when he did the moonwalk with his brothers.
in fact i'm wearing it now... :smarty:

Last edited:
Maybe they mean the gloves he wore for the wolf costume in the beginning. That's the only plausible explanation for a "Thriller Glove".

Back