Tracy Chapman - Our Bright Future (NEW ALBUM!)

Chihiro2

Proud Member
i’ve been listening to it for 2 hours now and i can say i love it :D
the whole cd sounds quite soft and mellow with simple melodies, gentle and varied instrumentation (acoustic guitars, piano, organ, violin, mandolin, clarinet, nyckelharpa, clavichord, keyboards, drums, percussion) and soulful, warm Tracy’s voice. if you enjoyed her previous albums, you won’t be disappointed!

41LwfbyWVqL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

all songs written by Tracy Chapman
produced by Larry Klein and Tracy Chapman

available November 10th (uk)
November 11th (us)

a few tracks:

Sing For You - first single

Thinking Of You

Something To See

Spring

Last edited:
Amen!

This will be the second CD that I am going to purchase throughout this whole year.

I highly appreciate the wonderful talent of Miss Tracy Chapman. From the powerful Fast Car, Baby Can I Hold You, The Promise, Gimme One Reason and more. One masterpiece to another masterpiece.

Oh awesome. I love Tracey Chapman. She's an incredible talent. I'll definitely be buying her album since I have all of her others as well. Why isn't she winning any Grammys? Sad, huh?

Last edited:
wannabe, i share ur disappointment over why her talent has been ignored by the grammy's. she has great vocals!

and, chihiro... thanks for sharing those lovely tracks
:clapping:. i, too, will definitely get her album if and when it will be released in my country:angel:

Oh awesome. I love Tracey Chapman. She's an incredible talent. I'll definitely being buying her album since I have all of her others as well. Why isn't she winning any Grammys? Sad, huh?

She won 4 Grammy Awards before.

• Best New Artist
  • Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for Fast Car
  • Best Contemporary Folk Album for Tracy Chapman
  • Best Grammy Rock Song for Give Me One Reason

cheers for posting this, that explains the promotion for the UK tour. will be buying this album and seeing her early next month ^.^

I've been waiting for this for a long time. She's definetly my favourite female artist.

cheers for posting this, that explains the promotion for the UK tour. will be buying this album and seeing her early next month ^.^

What! :eek: ..... I've decided I don't like you very much anymore :no:

I would love to see her in concert :cry:

This album is killer good. Tracey is a real artist. All of you need to stop a moment and listen to this woman. She's an amazing writer, a poet, and she has a beautiful voice. Really, go out and support real art by buying this album.

Back