Tracks with Will.I.Am

larry141094

Proud Member
I read recently that Slave To The Rhythm was actually a track Michael recorded with Will.I.Am in 2006.

If this is true, i really want to hear the other songs they worked on together.

What are your thoughts?

I don't know if it was or not but regardless, I want to hear "I'm Still The King" if it was ever completed by MJ & Will.i.Am. That song sounds like it would be amazing just by the title alone.

It's not will.i.am song, his songs are not completed (Estate has the vocals and he has the music) so it can't be his track..

If the Estate own the vocals for the Will.I.Am tracks, does that mean they can release them with different music without giving any credit to Will?

If the Estate own the vocals for the Will.I.Am tracks, does that mean they can release them with different music without giving any credit to Will?

Depends on how the songs were registered and if Will has any credible credence to the writing, recording, or producing of what material they have.

These Will.i.am tracks are quite important to me personally. They may be a part of Michael's few last songs.

Yeah, it is quote frustrating that he won't release them.

If it is just a matter of putting the music and the vocals together, then technically the songs are complete...so I can't really see his issue with releasing them.

I guess Michael may have had to put his finishing touches on them, but still. They must be pretty near completed.

I do see where he is coming from though, so i'm no angry with him. Just frustrated. I especially understand him after seeing how they handled this album...

why would he not do that then???? I also think there big important because i saw the interview and it was in ireland i believe he looked happy etc so that will reflect in the music they wrote!

Hopefully a compromise can be made between the 2 of them(will and the estate) and put both the music and vocals together,It will be painstaking but with alot of love and patience and can be done but that tracks have to be completed in order for it to work and make everyone happy.

It would be good to hear these tracks but personally I'm not a fan of Will.I.Am, he used to be good, now he's just selling out.

I don't understand why Will.I.am doesn't want to realease the songs...his reasons didn't convince me...

Back