Tour Video 'To Be Released July 15th'?

Adore

Proud Member
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Associated Press has learned that Michael Jackson finished an elaborate video production two weeks before he died.

The five-week project filmed at Culver Studios, dubbed "Dome Project," could be the final finished video piece overseen by the King of Pop.

Two people with knowledge of the project confirmed its existence to the AP on condition they not be identified because they signed confidentiality agreements.

Four sets were constructed, including a cemetery recalling Jackson's "Thriller" video.

The project now is in post-production and is expected to be completed July 15.

It was produced by Robb Wagner, founder of music-video company Stimulated Inc. A message left for Wagner was not immediately returned.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2350..._wrapped_video_before_death?ttag=fbha&_fb_q=1

The Thriller 3D perhaps?

This is prolly what the hair stylist was referring to, in regard to the Thriller 3D clips to be shown during the concert.

It sounds intresting, would be awesome if it was the rehersal stuff or a new Concert DVD

It's probs called "Dome Project" cos the 02 used to be called the Dome. Sounds interesting...

I don't want them to rush into CD and DVD releases. Give it time. All money must go to the children, it MUST.

Several vignettes were filmed for the concerts, one of them involved Thriller being in 3D.

If it was for TII, then wouldn't it have to be done by July 13th? That says by July 15th.

If it was for TII, then wouldn't it have to be done by July 13th? That says by July 15th.

That's just the post-production. Editing and effects etc. All filming was completed 2 weeks ago, and it seems likely that post-production was set back for obvious reasons. They might have delayed any further work on it until an agreement had been reached on what to do with the footage.

That's just the post-production. Editing and effects etc. All filming was completed 2 weeks ago, and it seems likely that post-production was set back for obvious reasons. They might have delayed any further work on it until an agreement had been reached on what to do with the footage.

True. If it's Thriller 3D I'll be kinda surprised. I expected them to plan on doing it next year at the earliest.

Back