Tour tv reports

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Do you know any tv reports that have some rare or just cool footage? It would be great to see them. I found few

Germany 1988

Paris 1988

Pensacola

Moscow 1993

Last edited:
hello

BAD87 Tokyo red shirt FULL reports. by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

please.dangerous world tour reports :)

Dangerous Tour London 1992

Paris 1992

HIStory Tour London

Last edited:
Different TV,Radio & Commerical Promos of Michael Jackson across The USA

Bad World Tour Minneapolis MN USA 1988 TV Report Snippets

Michael Jackson Thriller [The Jacksons] Victory Tour Mania 1984 WCVB Boston MA USA
Part #1

Michael Jackson Thriller [The Jacksons] Victory Tour Mania 1984 WCVB Boston MA USA
Part #2

Part #3

Michael Jackson's BAD World Tour 1988 Denver,Colorado USA
Radio Promo -1

Denver,Colorado USA 1988 - 2

Denver,Colorado USA 1988 - 3

News Report ET of video game Michael Jackson Sega Moonwalker to be released Sept. 1989

ET reports on Michael Jackson's BAD World Tour opening 1987youtube deleted the orginal Mary Hart coverage

Victory Tour 1984 Denver CO. USA

December 1989 segment from "Entertainment Tonight" look back at the decade, "Michael Jackson"

USA Michael Jackson doll TV commerical 1980's

This is the Pepsi commerical for The Victory Tour in The States that was shown There was another live Pepsi convention 'show' with Alfonso Ribeiro that I would loove to see again - it's not this commercial though:

..And here's the first Victory Tour Pepsi commerical shown in The States - Now infamously known

The Victory Tour 1984 New York & Nation wide USA
(This was before* they fixed the ticket & promotion problems caused by managment) MJ fixed that when a fan wrote him a letter.

The Victory Tour Live in Washington DC USA 1984 TV Promo Video

The Victory Tour Dallas Texas USA TV news

Michael Jackson in San Francisco USA 1984

Victory Tour Special 1984 Part #1

Captain EO New Atrractions at Epcot Center Walt Disney World USA 1986 (I still have my Hooter from Epcot)

Captain EO Offical 1986 Trailer

Moonwalker Official Theatrical Trailer January 10, 1989 (USA)

Sobo - Michael Jackson commerical promo for MJ's 25th Anniversary of Thriller

HBO One Night Only 1995 [would've been,but MJ was ill]-

Anyways there was soooo many TV reports,Radio promos,commericals,awards,honours,interviews etc. from The States [which is where I'm from] but youtube deletes them as I'm sure u guys know about that. I'll edit them in as I find them.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Back