Top model Agyness Deyn wears MJ fashion on Bazaar cover!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
sept-sub-cover-agyness-560x761.jpg

hbz090109_401_1_0.jpg

hbz090109_397_1_0.jpg

hbz090109_396_1_1.jpg

wow. She looks great!

I love Michael's at times unisex fashion.

The one with the chimpanzee is particularily great! :laugh: Michael wore many so cool clothes, some of which I could see myself wearing too.

I think we're gonna see a lot of MJ-inspired fashion in the future! :D And having a top model like Agy promoting this it makes it even more fashionable for young people.

Wow I'm the only one who doesn't like this at all?!!!!!
I think it's completely tacky. If they wanted to pay tribute to Michael they should have put him on the cover.
I don't really find it respectful.. :S

It's a fashion magazine not a music one, so they did their tribute on their own way... honestly considering the way fashion mags are run, I'm quite pleasantly surprised.

Wow I'm the only one who doesn't like this at all?!!!!!
I think it's completely tacky. If they wanted to pay tribute to Michael they should have put him on the cover.
I don't really find it respectful.. :S

How so?

It's fashion. She's showing Michael's style to a new generation of people.

Many young'uns love her and seeing her in Michael's fashion will only be a good thing towards Michael's memory :)

I love, love LOVE it!!! I WANT so many of those clothes!! Not sure my curvy backside could fit in those skinny trews but damn I wanna try! :D Pretty sure the gold pants would look rubbish on me for sure though! I soooo want a hat, and a glove! I've already got myself a Michael-esq Jacket :D I love his style. LOVE IT!!! (I'm excited by this can you tell? :D)

agyness channeling the different looks of michael jackson.

they capture the fun in fashion that michael definitely embraced when he dressed. Life can be rough, but clothing can always lift our spirits—especially if it’s sequined. His fashion choices were as significant as his music, and this homage is making us feel like moonwalking again.

- fashionista.com

Oh right, so these clothes are actually available?
lol forgive my ignorance! haha

This is a fashion magazine they really didn't have to do anything at all.
The fact that they are acknowledging MJ's contribution to culture in regards to fashion is pretty awesome
especially here in America...........

lOVE love the MJ fashion inspire :) thanks for posting.

Back